Community post

Discussion

TWW Buddy Group March 2017

View Full Post

I started this thread for those of us in the same part of our cycle to compare notes and symptom spot.

That being said, I'm 4dpo and the major symptom that I have is tender boobs. It really hurts even when I'm just sitting down. I really hope this is promising as I couldn't do this every month.

262 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

151 - 160 of 262 Replies | Last Page

And another thing I could smell my DF body wash while he was in the shower when there was 2 closed doors between us and a bit of sauce on a plate at the other side of the room. Am I going crazy or what I've never felt like this ever haha.

7 years ago

Hi Missnabi91

I am keeping my fingers crossed for you..those symptoms sounds so promising. All the best.

I am 9dpo and but my symptoms are not consistent..5 to 7dpo I had cramps that I have never had before..i felt like AF was coming..thn I had hiccup which was strange for me. This morning I felt some tingle in my breast and just a day after i ovulated..i had a vivid dream for the first of a child calling me Mummy. Ahwwww. I felt like I won't wake up. Hoping for the best.

Sorry to those who have left. All the best in the next cycle.

7 years ago

Hi Babyfor2017

We are in the same boat..Af is also due in 4days..i am so anxious. My appetite has also gone up and I am having headache. But my CM is very dry..its the one making me lose hope..i have read that when you conceive..mc increases..is that So?

7 years ago

I hope so, thank you. I've been ttc for 5 months now and I really want this to be best Christmas prezzie ever. This is the first time I've ever been like this apart from last month my breast started hurting and I had a few headaches. We did dtd nearly every day in my fertile window. Dreams always give you more hope. Praying it's our month this month. Babydust xx

7 years ago

Hello truth, and I've been really hungry today too and yesterday and normally I don't have much of an appetite I'm actually going to get something to eat now haha but my cm is quite dry to but I heard the same although all women are different. I will definitely update if I get a BFP or the witch shows. Cramping as I'm typing this as well.

7 years ago

Miracle my birthday is 12/4. My youngest son was due that day but he came a few days early- water broke 11/29 and had him at 1:30am on 11/30.

User image

7 years ago

hey guys....just wanted to ask, I read somewhere that if you take progesterone pills your period gets delayed and you have to stop taking the pill in order to get your period....is this really true.?

7 years ago

Hello baby...

So nice to hear you are still having the symptoms. Sure this is our month. I have been TTC for 9 months and i so don't want this year to pass..

Let's keep our fingers crossed.

7 years ago

Hi Hopesup

I also heard something like that though I have never read it anyway..let me try to research.

7 years ago

Thank you Truth2017 !! Sticky baby dust to all of us!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo