Community post

Discussion

on our tww

View Full Post

hi me and my partner are TTC through AI due to us been in a same sex relationship. my partner is currently 9DPO and starting to get heartburn, headaches, back ache and her stomach bloats when shes ate. just wondering if anyone else is on there TWW or around 9DPO?

62 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 62 Replies | Last Page

Hi michelle/lindsay,

I tested last thurs (when my doc advised) and I got a BFN. Maybe my symptoms were in my head! I had some light bleeding the previous week which was unlike AF and only lasted 2 days. I thought at the time that this could have been implantation bleeding if I was possibly pregnant.
My doc advised that my AF could take 3 months to return to normal after coming off BC. So see how we go in the next month!
Best of luck to you guys! Keep us posted.

7 years ago

hope your all keeping well,
just a quick update
were back on our tww but trying not to over think anything were just taking it day to day. af due on the 3.3.17.
would love to hear how your all getting on.

7 years ago • Post starter

Hi Michelle/ Lindsay glad to see your back I am currently 6 weeks 5 days went for my 8 week ultrasound on Monday and got my dates pushed back by 10 days there was a heartbeat so all is good :)

7 years ago

hi hun, thanks for the update, im glad all is going well for you, why was it pushed back 10 days?

we took a test thismorning at 12dpo and got our bfp were so excited and cant believe our eyes.

OMG congratulations such amazing news :) not sure why I was pushed back 10 days can't see my doctor till the end of March ...all I care about is that there was a heartbeat and baby was OK ...

7 years ago

I am so happy for you guys ..when do you think Lindsay will be due ...my new due date is Oct 20

7 years ago

as long as uve seen the heartbeat and everything is ok thats fantastic hun.
thank you very much were still in disbelief.
we rang midwife today but lindsay af isnt due until the 3rd so weve been advised to call back on the 8th to see where we go from there.
it still hasnt sunk in properly i was expecting to tell you all that af reared her ugly head again.

expected due date is 10th november.

That's so exciting I'm so happy for you two :)

7 years ago

thank you :-)
even though we got our BFP were still doing tests haha.
i managed to upload a pic on 15DPO pregnancy test images

just a quick update, we have rang the midwife thismorning and have an appointment with her on the 10th april.
loads to think about and sort out now. hope your all keeping well x

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo