Community post

Discussion

looking for someone who has had tubal reversal and full term

I have this and 2 apps ttc. Had my tubes untied may of last year and had a mc in Sept. On both of my other apps I've found other ladies that have a reversals and also had miscarriages, but I still can't find anyone who has had a reversal and a successful full term pregnancy? Starting to loose hope and get kinda freaked out. I know there has to be some ladies oitnthere that have had or know someone who has had reversal and had baby after...would love to hear other stories, or advice? Should I start looking into fertility dr and help with ttc?
Any help please ladies!
Babydust!!

7 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Replies

This should give you some hope. I had a tubal reversal 5 years ago, took nearly 2 years to conceive but l am what you call a Advanced Mature Aged. Anyway unfortunately l did have a miscarriage but l was also on Clomid so you have a higher chance of miscarriage due to the lining being thinner. Nearly a year went by & fell pregnant, that little bean is now 13 months old. Fast forward ONLY 7 months & pregnant again, unfortunately this was confirmed to be a Blighted Ovum. Now last & not least l am now pregnant again after the loss. I have had 3 losses on my journey, l have 5 children with another & LAST as l'm 46 this year. I also have only one tube as the other is blocked, confirmed this with a HSG a while ago. I'm really hoping that this gives you hope & would love to help in your journey anyway possible. Pls feel free to message. I'm sure there's plenty of other women that have conceived with a Tubal Reversal, sorry to babble ! All The Best :)

7 years ago

I had a tubal reversal March 2007 and I have a 8 year old son from it

7 years ago

Really! How long did it take you to get pregnant? And did you have any miscarriages after?

7 years ago • Post starter

@sirens thank you for sharing with me! I'm so sorry for all your loss too. I'm just starting to feel concerned. I bought clear blue opk's this month. Idk if maybe they will help, but I figured its worth a try. I'm really confused as to what's going on bc I never had trouble before the tubes tied, and i got pregnant right after but mc. I'm getting positive opks and we BD thru all my fertil window...I'm not sure what they would do for me at the fertility dr, but I'm thinking I'm going to make an appt. I will be 32 the end of feb and my husband is 26. This will be his first so I'm praying we will get our little blessing soon!

Thank you both so much for replying! You have no idea how much hope it gives me!

Hi I've had a tubal reversal in 2012 and have had 3 healthy full term babies currently ttc #8

7 years ago

Really!! Did you have any miscarriages?

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo