Community post

Discussion

BFP today at 12DPO. Any other October 2017 mamas?

I know I got my BFP quite early as I'm not due on until Tuesday but any other due in October mamas out there?

User Image

18 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 18 Replies | Last Page

Congratulations VeganMummy! I am participating in the board titled "October 2017" and we have had some ladies get their BFPs for this month already too, so that's a good place to read and chat! I will be testing tomorrow morning at 15DPO so hopefully will not get my period before then and will join you with an EDD of Sept 30!

User Image

7 years ago

Thanks Meghan. I'll pop over :)

User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

Yay! I just shared this over there too but I got my today! Hope we get lots more bump buddies to celebrate with!

User Image

7 years ago

I saw that! Congratulations!! So exciting.

User Image

Hey you all! This is my FIRST pregnancy - me and hubby are SO excited. We have a due date of 10/03/2017.. !! SO excited for an October baby!
Are you ladies going to find out the gender?
Congrats to ALL! Sending positive thoughts to everyone in this joyous time
xoxo

7 years ago

Congratulations, AZ!!! I'm a first timer as well. I would have liked to be surprised but my DH is definitely set on finding out the gender, so we will unless he changes his mind (doesn't seem likely). Do you have a feeling as to what it is? I have a feeling mine's a girl , and the Chinese Gender Predictor agrees! But who knows, DH of course thinks it's a boy

User Image

7 years ago

Congratulations on your BFP! That is so exciting!
I got a very, very, very light line on my test today. It was so light the camera barely picked up anything at all. I'm not sure if it's my BFP or not but if it is I will be due in October as well!

7 years ago

Hey Meghan ! I am so happy we can share this excitement together. With it being so early in the pregnancy we haven't told too many people beyond our immediate family (Even though I want to scream it out loud and tell everyone, ha ha) so it is nice to be able to come here and discuss with others in the same boat.
We are definitely going to find out the gender, I think the suspense would just eat as us too much LOL My Chinese Predictor shows BOY but I have no clue yet as to any guesses on my own. I am hoping I can start having some "mother senses" kick in and feel maybe what baby is, but nothing so far. Since this is our first baby for us, hubby is hoping for a boy. I just want one of each!
Here's to a happy and healthy 8 more months for us!

7 years ago

Hi trying, Meghan and Hope. Congratulations on your positives!! We're not going to be finding out the gender this time either, it'll be a big surprise at the end :) i hope we all have a fabulous 9 months :)

User Image

Congrats right back to you Avery!
Keep us updated as you progress, can't wait to share and hear how wonderful our next few months will be!

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo