Community post

Discussion

BFP today at 12DPO. Any other October 2017 mamas?

View Full Post

I know I got my BFP quite early as I'm not due on until Tuesday but any other due in October mamas out there?

User Image

18 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 18 of 18 Replies

Got my BFP yesterday. Estimated due date 10/08/2017

7 years ago

Congrats everyone on your bfp I'm 8dpo and got a really faint squinter fx for a darker result tomorrow a happy and healthy 9 months to everyone

7 years ago

I got my BFP too! Estimated due date October 7th! congrats every one.

7 years ago

Yay, HopeShell, adavismomof5, and Lindsey7777! Lindsey, it's still super early so don't worry if it takes a few days to get darker!

Tryingfor1stAZ, I know what you mean, it is hard to keep it to ourselves! I will be telling my mom and sister tomorrow (first people besides me and DH) so I'm really excited because I know they are gonna be so happy! For other close family and friends, I think we will wait til after my first midwife appointment (Feb 17th...I'll be 8 weeks the day after) and if I'm feeling really good then we will let a few more people know.

This week I have started feeling nauseous with aversions to lots of foods I normally like. I hope I will grow out of it after 12 weeks because grocery shopping today was a nightmare! Anyone else experiencing this?

User Image

7 years ago

Massive congrats!! I am new to here. Just found out we are expecting. I am 5 weeks. But this has come straight after a miscarriage, no period in between so very nervous and this wasn't exactly planned. I have suffered two miscarriages in the recent months so very scared this bub won't stay also!!

All the best for your pregnancy!! I look forward to seeing more posts

7 years ago

My husband and I will both be 28 this April

Today I was 18 dpo and AF 4 days late, so I figured it was time to test. We got a this morning and another one tonight! We are nervous/excited as this is our 1st pregnancy/baby and we were planning to wait a few more months before TTC

Estimated due date of 10/11/17 right after our 3rd anniversary!

User Image[/url][/url]

7 years ago

I am due 10.21.17 =) Congrats to all the mommas!!

7 years ago

to all the new ladies on your

How is everyone feeling??

I am 9 weeks today (based on actual conception), or 8.5 weeks going by LMP. I had my first midwife appointment yesterday and it went great! She wrote down the latest possible EDD (based on LMP)- October 2, instead of Sept 30, so "officially" I would have more time in the event that something happened where I would be potentially pressured if I was approaching 42 weeks or whatever. Smart lady! She doesn't do ultrasounds and we didn't find a heartbeat with the Doppler, but she wasn't expecting to this early because it's still behind the pubic bone so I'm not worried. Plenty of reassuring symptoms to compensate. Next month we will definitely be able to hear it at nearly 13 weeks. I'm starting to feel like the first trimester will be over before I know it!

Hope you all are doing great and feeling optimistic as well, I would love to hear updates! Also for anyone who hasn't been over there, the Countdown My Pregnancy website is awesome too and allows you to keep a journal, post pics, and track milestones, weight, heartbeat, etc. So fun!

User Image

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo