Community post

Discussion

7/8 dpo and testing early

View Full Post

Hi,

Well the suspense is killing me!!! Anyone else with me? I've been foolish enough to have tested yesterday morning and this morning.. both bfn. I just want to know, because I feel pregnant. These symptoms cannot be in my head!! I've had mild cramping since ovulation, sore breast for the last 4-5 days, one minute I'm starving and want to eat everything, the next I have no appetite and the sound of any food makes me feel queasy. I get headaches off and on throughout the day, I have to urinate more than usual, I'm bloated, and just physically exhausted. Is anyone feeling the same? When is the earliest people have tested and got a bfp??

176 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 176 Replies | Last Page

Luv - you are so sweet and your kind words and encouragement make me cry. But you are so right! I'm gonna take both of your advices and stay positive and also just go ahead and stock up. I do believe it will make me feel better.

I'm extra sensitive today.. it's my birthday, I'm 31, and I was really hoping for bfp today. I told myself not to get my hopes up, but that never works!

You ladies have a great day!!

7 years ago • Post starter

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JROSIE

7 years ago

Happy birthday Jrosie. Hope you can get out today and get pampered. It may help take your mind off the tests.

And sensitive could be a good sign. I have been so moody and I rarely get PMS so it's a good sign for me :)

We are here for you but hopefully you can relax and take a little time to yourself today.

7 years ago

Thanks guys! means a lot. Well at least today is Friday, just gotta make it through work. My hubby is cooking a nice dinner for me, and we are going to just relax.

Well no need to test this morning, my AF came ???? And early. I'm starting to think since it was only a 27 day cycle, that I probably O'd much earlier than I suspected. This makes since to me. I know I shouldn't be that upset since this is only my first go around at ttc, and I didn't really know my O date. Now I'm going to be prepared this new cycle

Good thing I ordered my basil thermometer and opk. I'm ready for this new cycle now. Good luck to you ladies! Keep me posted with symptoms and tests!

Oh no Jrosie. Sorry to hear that. There is always next month.
I am 9 dpo and still getting BFN :(

7 years ago

Jrosie: SMEP Start bding on cd8 every other day until cd12. After cd 12 bd every day until cd17. That is the egg meets sperm plan I read about it on the internet. You actually start bding everyday once you get a positive until you just can't anymore..LOL or until you get a negative on your opk. I plan to just go hog while after cd11 or cd12. No idea how I'm going to keep my husband interested and I may have to sacrifice a day but I know I need to cover cd11 - cd12 for sure.

But most importantly, jrosie. HAVE FUN!!!! Stressing over it will kill the mood and experience of working on a family, big time. (Deep Breath) I should be joining you on the ride with the witch come Monday as I had my awful pre-period headache all day today. Hang in there!!

Trying3: your bfn is just a bfp in the making. Its like we spend so long getting to that dpo then we want it to slow down!! I know its nerve wracking but I personally have to remind myself that the test is not going to make me pregnant..LOL I forget all the time as I stare at bfns wondering why its not telling me I'm pregnant. Then I'm like OH, I'M NOT. Duh. But guess what? When it is positive...OOOOOOO boy! OR girl...hahahah What a happy day!

7 years ago

Thanks Luv....I am thinking the same thing and just anxious to see that second line. I feel preggo, my BBS are sore and getting bigger and I am constantly hungry.
Soon it will happen for all of us even if it's not this cycle.

7 years ago

That sounds like a good plan Luv.. and my that is a lot bding haha ???? hopefully my husband and I can keep up with that! but we are willing try just about anything if it gives a sweet baby ????. My product came today so I'm ready to go by next weekend! Hopefully this week will fly, especially with Thanksgiving almost here.

Trying: your still in the game!! And I'm hoping and praying for your bfp!! Can't wait to see if you get your second line!

Jrosie: It is alot of bding. I talked to my husband last night about it and he was all ears with his eyebrows raise..LOL.
I love getting mail that is not related to bills. This week is going to fly by indeed. I hope I start by Monday so I can be close to your O day! I thought it was going to happen last night. My temps are at a point that the shows up. I'm 13dpo too. If not on Monday then Tuesday for sure as I never go pass 15dpo. I'm not bloated anymore either, that ended like Friday I believe.

We love you Turkey week but is ticking and we want to bake some thing else in the oven .

Trying:

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo