Community post

Discussion

Severe ovulation pain after HSG

I had an HSG on CD8. I just got the results today, and it appears I have a normal left tube but my right tube has "peritubular adhesions" at the end which prevented the dye from spilling out the end and it pooled instead.

So today is CD12 and I got a peak OPK result this morning with FMU after a high result yesterday. Since I woke up this morning (so going on 13 hours), I've had very bad O pain on my left side. Usually it lasts an hour or two and is intermittent, but this has been constant and much more painful than normal. Hubby and I BD'd when he got home from work... this is our 7th month trying.

Anyone else experience bad O pain after HSG? I also had much less ewcm than I normally do. I'm keeping fingers crossed, BC I read so much about increased fertility after HSG.

TTC baby #1 via IVF! We're blogging our experience at http://www.OurIVFstories.com/

0 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo