Community post

Discussion

11DPO, BFN, holding out hope!

This is DH and my first month TTC. Today is 11DPO, got BFN with FMU. Womp. AF is due Saturday (the 11th), so 3 more days to fret and POAS like a crazy lady every morning. I've had cramping the past 24 hours, feels kinda like AF, but my cycles are super regular and I usually don't cramp until the day of. No other symptoms really, except super thirsty and tired. So... I'm feeling out this month and a bit down.

Where is everyone else at in their TWW? x

TTC baby #1 via IVF! We're blogging our experience at http://www.OurIVFstories.com/

3 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I'm 11dpo as well, first cycle TTC and my FMU was negative so I threw it out. But then I had a weird thought to myself that I needed to look at it again so I pulled it out of the trash and put it against a white background and there was a shadow there! The voters on the gallery think it's positive so sometimes our eyes deceive us. Best of luck to you, hope you'll update us tomorrow with a BFP!

7 years ago

Monalisa -- did you test again? Congrats if it's a BFP!!!

I tested again with FMU today (12DPO) and it was BFN. My temp is down, so I'm guessing it's a no this month. 2 days til AF is due, but today I have noticed an increase in CM (creamy/white) so that's interesting I suppose. I'm grasping at anything that may be a positive sign. I'm obsessively reading BFP stories and clinging to relatable stories.

Anyone else in their TWW?

TTC baby #1 via IVF! We're blogging our experience at http://www.OurIVFstories.com/

7 years ago • Post starter

Hi there, I tested yesterday at 11 dpo to a very firm negative.
Did internet cassette cheapy with 2nd urine today (12 dpo) and thought I saw a shadow. Did it again this evening and same thing. Went then and bought clear blue digi and an frer and all positives at 12 dpo.
Got spots on my face which I never do which is what made me keep testing. Other than that heavy boobs, cramping and lots of dreams!
Good luck :)

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo