Community post

Discussion

9 DPO today

View Full Post

hey gurls! so im just going crazy ..and wanted to share
me and hubby trying for 6 months now,every month visiting my OBGYN and pinpointing ovulation, was 2 months on progesterone but nothing ....
this month took a break and just had fun over the holidays....and now 9 dpo and having symptoms i didnt had before like constant cravings, hungry all the time, sore boobs(well that one is not so unusual) oh! and im so sleepy all day but cant sleep at night...
am i imagining all of this????
is anyone on the same page??

35 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 35 of 35 Replies

well let us know when you test again but think positive, it certainly looks very positive!! :)

12 years ago

Oh my, I am shaking sooooooooo bad, I just got my BFP. AF was due today!

I am a little worrid though as am still spotting and have been since Sunday, does anyone know if this is normal? xxxx

Baby dust!

xxx

12 years ago

Spotting starting a few days before AF is due and lasting for a few days is totally normal. Don't fret, and OMG CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! I'm so so so excited for you!!!!!!!!! :)

Yay!!!!!!

I'm going to wait a couple days then test again. Symptoms definitely not going away, just trying not to get too excited until I have some confirmation.

12 years ago

Thanks and good luck to you - I hope your test shows up more when you do another one.

let me know how you get on xx

12 years ago

Just took another test. Absolutely . I don't know if I held my urine long enough, though. I think I'll just play the waiting game for AF and if she doesn't show, I'll test again. Not letting myself get excited or have any expectations.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo