Community post

Discussion

9 DPO today

View Full Post

hey gurls! so im just going crazy ..and wanted to share
me and hubby trying for 6 months now,every month visiting my OBGYN and pinpointing ovulation, was 2 months on progesterone but nothing ....
this month took a break and just had fun over the holidays....and now 9 dpo and having symptoms i didnt had before like constant cravings, hungry all the time, sore boobs(well that one is not so unusual) oh! and im so sleepy all day but cant sleep at night...
am i imagining all of this????
is anyone on the same page??

35 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 35 Replies | Last Page

Im also 9 dpo. heavy breasts and sore to touch with heartburn and gas and a lite headache all day. I had the same symptoms with my first 2 so im hoping this is it :) Good Luck and Baby Dust xoxo

12 years ago

No Kkoone- you're not crazy. I'm sorry about your loss and I can imagine that it makes what you're feeling now even more stressful. Depending on your O date the symptoms sound pretty real. Keep us posted on updates and good luck!!

User Image

12 years ago

Hubby and I got tests yesterday. I'm trying really, really hard to wait a few days before taking one, but I might buckle. I'll keep everyone updated, and you all do the same. Baby dust to everyone!!

12 years ago

Thanks watergirl! Still having spotting on and off and still a very pale pinky colour (sorry!) also having pains in left side near pubic bone on and off. Had a hot flush today at work. Am due Wed, nearly bought a test today but dont want to feel sad if its a BFN!

KKoone - good luck if you do test!

to all xx

12 years ago

suzanne12- Spotting a few days before your period is a good sign!! Sounds like some pretty legitimate symptoms!! Good luck! Baby dust!!

12 years ago

Thanks KKoone - heres hoping!!!!!!!
Just need to wait until Wednesday now - it seems like an age away lol - Im going to be devestated if AF does show up!

Good luck to you too for when you test, let me know how you get on! xxx

12 years ago

So, I just tested. I know, way too early, BUT I had the faintest positive. It showed up almost immediately. Very, very faint, but there. Can I count it as a positive, or should I be more skeptical?

12 years ago

Here's a pic of the test. It's taken with my phone, but I put the negative thing on it. Can you guys see the line?? http://www.flickr.com/photos/64769915@N08/6711407029/in/photostream

12 years ago

Yes I can definitly see the line!!!!!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!! and have a

I had spotting still this morning and noticed it was a bit redder on the tissue, but throughout the day it has gone back pink and again only when i wipe - am thinking its AF though now getting ready to come tomorrow, however dont normally spot before AF.

12 years ago

I'm trying not to get too excited until I take another test in a couple days, but :) :) :) !!!!!! Good luck to you!!! Baby dust!! If this isn't it, there is always next time. It's hard, but you'll get your bundle of joy.

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo