Community post

Discussion

Hubby knowing b4 u get the BFP?

I'm not sure this is even possible. But my husband and i are ttc and lately I've been having a lot of pregnancy symptoms. This isn't our first month of ttc, and this month i haven't told him a lot of symptoms just in case there period symptoms. Also every month before when i think i am, he says no, your not pregnant. But all of a sudden this month he thinks I am. He said hes 99 percent positive. So i ask him why. Well lately the sex has just Felt different. Almost unpleasurable for me. But for him, a different story. He says its : tighter, feels shorter, more ridges(wtf does that mean) and he said softer too. So i asked him to feel with his hands instead in case his penis was wrong (lol) and he said the same thing, said hes never felt my vag this way. Ive noticed lately it almost hurts to have sex with him like my vag is raw or when he hits my cervix it hurts to. Not unbearable, but definitely not possible. So whats going on guys? anyone know? Does he really know im preggo b4 i do.? This happen to any1 b4?

for a BFP!

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

my boyfriend knew when i was ovulating because it felt different to him. now when we have sex it almost hurts for me but he says its more intense for him. so i know what you're talking about. perhaps this is our month!

User Image

12 years ago

Nice to know were not the only ones then. Maybe it is our month ! :) baby dust!

for a BFP!

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo