Community post

Question

How to record bbt on this site

How the heck do i manage the bbt chart? All i can find is the chart itself, i cant find how to actually manage it!? HELP!

for a BFP!

2 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Click on My Cycles & TWW. That's where you'll see the calendar option. Click on the date and you can and enter in temp, CM, opk all that stuff there.

12 years ago

Look for the section named 'my countdown' on right side of screen. Click 'My cycles and tww' and then BBT should appear in the middle of the screen (you may have to click start new cycle if you haven't done this before). Click the day of the cycle that you are on and three tabs should appear. you can enter your temp, cm af on the first tab, symptoms on the second tab and notes on the third tab. I've written this from memory so hopefully it's right. If you get stuck, feel free to message me. Then you click save BBT and it will take you to your chart. Once you have ovulated, you click save tww and it will take you to your two week wait symptoms where you can compare yours to other pregnant women. good luck

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo