Community post

Discussion

Cycle Buddy??...DPO 3

Just joined this site today...

Ashley Hoppis

73 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 73 Replies | Last Page

Hi there I am 3 dpo also! Hopefully this will be our month :-)

9 years ago

Are you checking your cervix? I just checked mine but don't think it should be soft after ovulation. Should it?

Ashley Hoppis

9 years ago • Post starter

No Im not checking mine. I did for a while but it's so unreliable I just stopped.

It's probably normal your cervix can change position and feeling throughout the day. Are you doing bbt? I tried for the 1st time this month, and it's really confusing to me lol

9 years ago

yes I'm tracking my BBT...according to that I'm 3 DPO...I ovulated on the 21st...

Ashley Hoppis

According to the bbt chart and anayalisis it says I Od on the 20th but the 20th is the same day I got a very poss opk. So I'm not sure what to make of it. I can't beileve we have to wait so long to test now lol

9 years ago

I know it's crazy...we just really want that BFP...lol

Ashley Hoppis

I know!! My husband and I have been Ttc for over 3 years and last month I got my first positive! It ened up being a CP but now we're so impatient to see what will happen this month

9 years ago

Well I sent you a friend request and maybe we can help each other through this TWQ...lol

Ashley Hoppis

TWW*

Ashley Hoppis

Ok I did the same! :)

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo