Discussion

Cycle Buddy??...DPO 3

View Full Post

Just joined this site today...

Ashley Hoppis

73 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 73 Replies | Last Page

Your chart looks great! My temp went down a bit today but I also woke up in a full blown panic attack at 6 this morning(Iwhich has never happened to me before scariest thing ever!!) and went back to sleep a couple hours later so I have no idea if that temp is very accurate or not lol

9 years ago

It's funny you say that...I woke up in a panic around 6:30 thinking I was late temping...lol. Your chart looks really good also!...maybe both of us will get that BFP...:-)

Ashley Hoppis

9 years ago • Post starter

Haha That is too funny, hopefully its a good sign then! Lol

9 years ago

Have you noticed that your normal resting body temp is higher than normal or is it the same? Mine is normally 98.6...lately it's been 99.3 or 99.4.

Ashley Hoppis

Yea mine have been high also! Like 99.0-99.2 while doing nothing. With my CP last month it was that high too so HOPEFULLY all good signs !!

9 years ago

Awesome Blossum! Baby dust!!!

Ashley Hoppis

Hey girl! So this morning I totally caved and took a hpt it was - so I went and did dishes I went back like an hour later to clean up and they is an obvious albeit faint 2nd pink line! It's not showing up well on camera! Ahh idk what to think?!

9 years ago

Good deal! I caved this morning also but mine was obviously negative. I am hoping it's just too early...I am a few days behind you...lol

Ashley Hoppis

To be honest
I think I took my 1st one like 7 dpo haha

I'm going to go out and by more tests today to see if this is real or not... What do you think? Have u ever got an evap on wondfo?

9 years ago

Lol k I don't feel so bad...I haven't ever used wondfo before.

Ashley Hoppis

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo