Community post

Discussion

Dissapearing Symptoms At 10 DPO?! Like Zero? :-(

Im really sorry if this has been discussed, there wasnt much information in the thread.

Breif as possible History:

great signs of ovulation on 13 Nov, Stetchy CM, A dull pain in my back thats normal monthly, and i am as regular as it comes: exactly 28 days and at 14 days i usually ovulate. I have been keeping track of ovulation with the clear blue digital tests.

I had great sex (forgive me for stressing this because sometimes its not always 100% with DH lol) on 13th Twice, 14th Twice, 15th Once, hes been away for a long time............

I have had a M/C once this year April at 10 weeks, was a very depressing time and took us both a long time to get to this point and get back the passion, but weve been TTC for 3 months since June/July

I should also mention i am overweight, my BMI is 36, im 5'11, and have had stomach surgery (laproscopic, but due to high BP was converted to open), 2013 March to remove a benign growth, then a follow up where a wire mesh was put in to correct a hernia. Doc best in the business & said zero complications should arise from it this far from Surgery........but i digress........long story short, im doubly anxious to just be PREGNANT :-) and have my kid be born as close to July mine or August DH, so she or he is a cancer or leo.

after Strong Symptoms from 1DPO, Nausea and Food Aversion to Eggs for bfast, and Chocolate Digestives that i usually love, Back Aches, Crazy Twinging, Hunger for Salty or Sour Only Food, Both Thighs Acheing, Real Sharp Uterus Pain that come & go but last 1/2 seconds max, & Constant but very Dull Lower Abdominal and Back Cramps,

I wake up today, 10 DPO, 24 Nov with ZERO symptoms.....like NONE, not one pain or ache, my thighs really surprised me bcos ive been stretching for almost 25 mins b4 i feel good enuf to get on treadmill daily bcos of cramping legs!........now, nothing, even my bad right knee feels cured?!!

I REALLY hope i havent lost it, i will be devastated, been reading up a lot and its 50/50, some ladies get the witch, others get BFP...... Tested today, BFN :-(

Im due for AF on 29th....Praying Hard it doesnt come!

Let me know ur thoughts or experiences please ladies......

Baby Dust 2 All!!! xoxoxo

5 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

I am 8w 1d pregnant and did not have any real symptoms until I was at least 5w along. The symptoms that you were feeling were more than likely caused by the progestrone surge. Implantation typically occurs between 6-12 DPO and you shouldn't feel any symptoms pregnancy related until at least after implantation and the HCG builds up a little. Only time will and an HPT will be able to tell you if you are pregnant. I know by experience that we can sometimes imagine our symptoms and make us really believe that we are pregnant even if we aren't.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU!!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Congratulations Bumpin!!!!

& Thanks for ur response :-) it gives me a bit more hope as i am still 2 days till 12 DPO, so i guess i should wait 5/6 days before testing again? I think i did feel implantation 7 DPO but could have just been nerves or imagination, but if it did, you're right, Hcg cant have built up a lot..........just hope the little bugger sticks.

9 years ago • Post starter

You are very welcome! I know exactly how crazy the TWW can make a person. I would start testing at 13 DPO! :)

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Best of luck to you!!! I know with my son, I had ZERO symptoms! It was the absence of my usual AF symptoms that I knew something was up :) But it wasn't until closer to being past when my period was due that I had breast tenderness.

9 years ago

O wow really Sutter? Thats such comforting news! Im also trying for a Son first but will be beyond happy with any bundle of joy, so shake the good vibes my way lol

No tenderness in bbs also for me throughout from 1 DPO, but today 12 DPO i got my gassiness back (cant believe im glad bout that) & also bbt was 5 points higher than normal, usually 97.8-98.3 today was 98.8. Plus just a heavy feeling real down low, even after a bathroom break. Nausea when i stand up fast or stay standing for more than 3 mins.

With my MC i did not notice a thing till 2 weeks after AF, but thats bcos was not planned and we were not even trying.

Tested BFN today, but its a real cheap store brand and i feel more optimistic today......or maybe the self deceit is finally working :-D

AF due 29th, 3 days to go till moment of truth and the suspense is killer!

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo