Community post

Discussion

Trying for another after losses

Well, here is my first official post in this discussion board. What is there really to say? A lot, actually.

My husband and I have been trying for a child since the beginning of 2014. Either we hit negative pregnancy tests or the pregnancies ended in losses due to chromosomal defects. Issues outside of our direct control. It has been such a roller coaster on our emotions. I have two beautiful sons and I love them dearly. My husband is not their biological father, but he loves them without hesitation and likewise with my sons toward him.

We want another child. We are trying for a little girl. Well, hoping for a little girl. I have a lot of skepticism for those gender predictors, positions, or time of conception, but it is fun to try, right.

I am seven days past ovulation, I believe. I say believe because I never got that positive reading from any of my ovulation predictor kits. I took them religiously every morning and evening. When it came around the time I should have been ovulating, I had all of the signs. My cervix was open, cervical mucous was beautifully string and egg white, it was all set. Except I began to bleed. The day before my expected ovulation date, the day of and then the day after.

It started off as tinged brownish spotting and then increased in flow and rate to brighter red with some slight clotting. I had to wear my moon cup to contain some of it, but it was not enough to fill it. I really hope the bleeding did not interfere with conception.

I am feeling so up and down about this month. My cervical mucous has increased, very wet and clear with some stringy, egg white strands from time to time. My nipples are also very sensitive. However, I doubt I am feeling legitimate pregnancy symptoms because I should not implant until the 23rd or 24th.

I want this to be it. I want this to be a viable pregnancy. I want to have my baby.

User ImageUser Image

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hopefully soon! I know how you're feeling. I had two prior miscarriages before conceiving my daughter who is now eighteen months. My miscarriages were due to hormonal imbalances.

I hope this will be it for you! Baby dust!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo