Community post

Discussion

Anyone else testing negative at 15dpo?

Well, today was the day that I should have began my menstrual cycle and I have been delighted that it never occurred, but I'm disappointed that I'm still testing negative on the Wondfo (dip strip) and First Response Early Response tests.

I have two sons and tested positive three days before my expected menstrual cycle and I have had four miscarriages in my time of trying to conceive with my third child. So all of this is throwing me off and making me incredibly nervous.

Anyone else testing negative currently or have had a negative at 15dpo yet were actually pregnant?

User ImageUser Image

12 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 12 Replies | Last Page

Yep, Right Here,

I tested negative 14 DPO and expected AF 15 DPO, at 16 DPO today & havent seen the witch yet, been using Clear Blue Digital which is supposed to test 4 days before missed AF, but i can tell u, they are really not as accurate for every woman like they say they are. So just try again in 2 days, its very hard and stressful to wait :-/

If AF doesn't show I will test tomorrow & tuesday (17 & 18 dpo) and update ya!

Baby Dust Sprinkles!!!! Hang in there luv!

9 years ago

Thank you so much for the reply! I see so many people viewing and yet no one replying, haha! Yes, good luck to you, too. Sending good vibes your way~

I'm testing out a different method in the morning. I've heard of doing home blood pregnancy tests and females doing live test results and it seems to be real!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJoOjuypr_0

There are more, too. I'm too squeamish to prick my finger myself, so I'm asking my husband to do it for me. I will let you know what happens! Otherwise, if my menstrual cycle doesn't show by Monday I'm going to go to the clinic and have a blood test done there.

My doctor can be kind of rude about it, though, because he keeps suggesting that I just take a urine test. I have been pregnant numerous times since trying with my husband (sadly ending in miscarriages) and each one only would show up in a blood test.

:c Yes. It is so hard to wait. I feel it. I just want it to be true.

And I want it to be true for you! We can do it! We will get what we want. I eagerly await your results.

User ImageUser Image

9 years ago • Post starter

My pleasure doll <3 sorry about the miscarriages, i read that the womb naturally does tests to make sure the pregnancy is viable and if even the slightest thing doesnt seem right it rejects it. It made me less sad because afterall we want a perfectly formed and healthy baby, so we should be happy we have things within us to ensure it. Girls Rule The World!!!

Cant believe what i just watched! And the test came back super clear............im getting ideas lol. But she wrote she only pricked a finger and mixed it with a tiny bit of water, we can get up the guts to do that right?

I wasn't going to go to the doctor till end of next week because they dont even let you do a blood test b4 a full 1 month after ovulation OR if you're having pain/spotting. I dont get it, but thats their policy. Doctors are all mean bcos they know they have all the power......

Do you know the brand/type of test she used?

9 years ago

Duplicate

9 years ago

She used that Dollar Tree brand. I have used those before. I have seen people use Wondfo strips, too. I believe any urine dip strip will work.

User ImageUser Image

Ill try both regular testing and blood at home testing tomorrow, im ready to try anything at this point!

Update 8:30pm, no AF 16 DPO, not a single thing, this is getting insane.

9 years ago

Oh my goodness. I just read about using OPK's in place of pregnancy tests, too. It seems OPK's can detect HCG as well! I still have about fifteen or so from the combo pack I ordered off Amazon.

I'm going to get the Dollar Tree brand, a Clearblue, FRER, and use one of my OPK's tomorrow to see what the hell happens.

I'm so happy to be doing this with someone. It's so sad and stressful to be worrying on my own. I feel your frustration. One day delayed for me, still absolutely no sign of AF, my cervix is firmly tucked up high, shut and swollen yet soft.

I don't want to bleed, darn it. I want to see that beautiful positive sign. You need to see yours, too!

User ImageUser Image

I totally feel you girl! I dont even know how to check cervix position.......I can't deal with that added stress at this point lol. I wish I could get someone to pokeme with a needle, I dont trust DH, you're lucky, lmao mine may cut a finger off, we're both so anxious!

So will do regular one first thing in the morning, then go bout doing the blood one. Will try just the hch strip tests........stomach in knots! Keep me updated on you please!

9 years ago

AF showed this morning, depressed, upset, confused, disillusioned.

I hope your story is different luv, keep me in th loop!

Baby Dust!

9 years ago

I'm terribly sorry. :( Really, I am. I so sincerely hope you will get that wonderful positive the next time around. Being late only to get AF just a little after is heart-breaking.

As far as my story goes, I got the positive! I'm cautious about it, though. Because every time I have had the positive, I miscarried shortly after. I have an appointment tomorrow for an hCG count to see if the numbers are going up instead of down. I would be four weeks and four days pregnant today.

I have a yeast infection, too. It was the number one way I knew and felt confident I was pregnant before the positive result came back. I only get these damn things when I'm pregnant. But it doesn't help I have a terrible cold, too. It's hurting my chest and neck. So sore and tight, ugh.

I have to fast tonight after eight for my physical and blood tests tomorrow. I hope it all looks well!

User ImageUser Image

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo