Community post

Discussion

Pink CM on DPO 13 & 14

Have any of you experienced this? AF due tomorrow, today is cycle day 27 or DPO 14. Took a Target brand 2-line test yesterday morning, BFN.

Yesterday I had a BM after being constipated (sorry for TMI). There was some bright red streaks within EWCM (for sure not from my bum). I wiped again within the hour bc I was freaking out and had same red streaked CM. next time I went potty I had a glob of CM that was pinkish in the toilet. Nothing on TP.

Just a few minutes ago I went pee and had another pinkish glob and nothing on the TP.

No AF cramps, just some weird pressure feeling. Gassy. Boobs hurt, especially the sides. Acne breakout from last week is going away, no new spots (which I usually get pimples starting a few days before AF plus cramping the day or two before.)

This cycle I even had spotting on day of ovulation. I have never had that or implantation bleeding or any spotting with first full term pregnancy.

I plan to test Saturday morning if AF doesn't show by then. My first pregnancy I had no acne and no cramps and sore boobs which was my indicator I was pregnant.

Afraid to get my hopes up but really thought the ovulation spotting was a great sign, and we had sex the days leading right up to ovulation day with lots of EWCM to help the swimmers!

I would love any feedback anyone can give to me!! Or similar experiences

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi-
I had light pink CM on 10DPO (if I'm calculating it correctly, this is my first time TTC), it was a VERY little bit that I only noticed after sex. I took a first response test on 9 DPO and got a BFN. I have felt tired (but I feel like I'm always tired anyways), have had back cramping mainly around 9 DPO and here and there on some other days but figured it could be AF cramping and yesterday and today 14 DPO have noticed some slight cramping and twinges in my lower right abdomen. No sign of AF or spotting..

9 years ago

The spotting at 9 DPO might have been implantation. Sounds like a promising sign so far!!! Let me know how it goes. have you done another test recently? If your cycles are fairly close to 28 days you might get an accurate result in the morning!

Spotting here has stopped. In all lasted 1.5-2 days. I couldn't wait (shame on me) and tested tonight. Bfn. Maybe I should chalk this up to an unusual cycle and start ovulation testing next week? So confused. I woke up last night with extreme cramping, I think it was related to gas/BM....today no cramping, I feel completely normal except for the fullness in my stomache, increased sense of smell and painful breasts/sides of breasts.

I feel Completely bewildered.

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo