Community post

Discussion

Weird symptom...is this common?

I am 6DPO and find it is very uncomfortable to bend over or put too much pressure on my lower stomach...is this normal?! I am bloated but it actually hurts to button my pants or bend at the waist! Has anyone experienced this?

3 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I don't know if I will be much help to you but I experienced similar symptoms at about 6 dpo. It the evolved into a feeling like my muscles were tired from a small work out around my abdomen that hasn't gone away for about a week. I'm still getting negatives but haven't started yet. It might be a good sign for you :) Good luck and may the be ever in your favor.

User Image

9 years ago

Im 11 dpo, and I still have the exact same thing. I am used to sleeping on my stomach, and that's uncomfortable now, too.

9 years ago

I am 11 dpo today too! I just got back from the lab and am having a beta hcg and progesterone levels checked. So I hope to have an answer within 24 hours on whether I am or am not pregnant!

I had a miscarriage with my first pregnancy due to progesterone level issues, so I hope to get ahead of this if I am pregnant and get supplements if needed. I have a lot of very positive signs, some of the same ones I had with my son 4+ years ago. I will be pretty shocked if I am not pregnant (and pretty disappointed too). Wish me luck!!!

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo