Community post

Discussion

My symptoms flip flop just like my gutt feeling ????

View Full Post

Today I'm 10dpo and my frequent peeing went from every 1-1.5 hours to barely reaching 4-5 hours

This is sooo frustrating ... Yesterday I bought some tests and wanted to take them today but I feel nothing so I'm not going to waste them ...I just have severe back and hip pain ...probably from my fybromagelia

Needs some hope ????

37 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 37 of 37 Replies

Honestly your kind words are motivating and keeping me positive about this

So happy we were able to connect :)

7 years ago • Post starter

It's never a problem hun!!! I believe we should always support one another no matter the need. And it sounds very promising to me and I am praying all the time!!

7 years ago

Babyblues. Omg omg OMG

Now I don't now if this is accurate or not but I went out today as I had soo many errands ( hubbys bday is on Sunday ) and I got a digital test the clear blue and one from the dollar store

The digital I was going to save it for the morning but I just took the dollar store one

The line is faded .. Something is definitely there ..: do these still count ?

I'm shaking I don't know what do you think hun

Yes!!!! If it's there it's there wait another day (24 hours) take again Sunday morning it'll have more hormone in it. Girl yes!!!! Omg omg I'm so happy I'll be praying it stays and the 9 months go quickly! Awesome awesome news!!! Congrates

7 years ago

Take the best picture of it you can and post it on your profile page I wanna see!!!

7 years ago

Thank you ... Honestly I'm so blessed to talk to you over the last week .. Your truly the sweetest

Ok let me figure out how to post

It's not a problem I'm glad we could talk girl! I am beyond excited for you! That's the best news I have had today!!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo