Community post

Discussion

My symptoms flip flop just like my gutt feeling ????

View Full Post

Today I'm 10dpo and my frequent peeing went from every 1-1.5 hours to barely reaching 4-5 hours

This is sooo frustrating ... Yesterday I bought some tests and wanted to take them today but I feel nothing so I'm not going to waste them ...I just have severe back and hip pain ...probably from my fybromagelia

Needs some hope ????

37 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 37 Replies | Last Page

I'll keep you in my prayers for your bfp.

As for me it's picking up so probably be full on tonight or tomorrow :(

Hubby was disappointed as well bless his heart. I'm going to try BBT this month and opks not sure what I'm really doing lol keeping hope up though for this cycle.

Have you thought about using anything like fertilaid or anything like it to help?

7 years ago

Thanks sweetie and I'll keep praying for you on the next round xo

No I don't think I'm going to try any fertile meds just yet but if you November I'm not preggers I may reconsider

The process is stressful ...I woke up with cramping and still sore boobs

How long have you been trying ? Is it your first ?

7 years ago • Post starter

This will be our 3rd and I'm not very fertile lol took 2 years to have the 2nd one our son. And I figure the same I'll wait till closer end of year and if not ph by then I'll take something to try and help.

And thanks I really thought this was it the way my body was acting. I cramped for like a week and a half off and on. What dpo are you on? If on dpo 14 I'd take a test. Keeping my fingers crossed this is it for you!

Been trying since March so not that long yet.

Any other symptoms yet? When I was preg with our first (daughter) that's the first thing I noticed was boobs extremely sore and bigger then the mood swings. And the cramping was worse then pms. But with our son I had no idea whatsoever!

7 years ago

I'm 36 and we been trying since April ...although he says we finally caught the ovulation the last few months ... We just got married in July and both eager to start our family ... Nita's much cramping but bloating sore boobs and sore hips and back are still in full effect. I'm officially late on my period but I think taking a test is more scary than the unknown

My hubbys bday is Sunday so I may take a test on Sunday to surprise him ... If it's negative I won't show him

It's funny my ovulation tests showed I ovulated on day 15 but my doctor said it was day 21

So annoying

Autocorrect not Nita's it was suppose to be today I have ... Lol

Lol yea my autocorrect gets me all the time lol

Yea I would wait mine was few days late and still came but again it was different than my other periods. I'll keep praying you get a positive.

Also with me if I am late usually taking test makes me start lol good luck and make sure let me know out come also if you need talk or anything!

It sounds promising to me, but if not it's ok to be sad and start again it'll happen . It does take time even for really healthy people.

7 years ago

I understand totally. I am 10DPO today and I tested and one came error (digital) and the other came negative (But saw that brand had horrible reviews) so we shall see. Getting antsy because I have had more symtoms this cycle than any other and I am hoping this is it. Keep us updated.

7 years ago

Hey babyblue how's your day going and how you feeling ...

I am still in the clear thank God and no AF as of yet. I still have cramping and I'm going on 4 days of it and sore breasts ... I'm now 2 days late but scared as hell to do a test :(

How about you itsaminx how you holding up ? Any more symptoms ?

Ok I should only have 2 more days of bleeding after today. Really tired and I'm pretty sure mine was a early miscarriage ???? Yesterday had clotting not unusual but the major clot had a small mass of grey in the center . So idk never had that before. And my boobs never swell during or before periods and they have been since before I started.

Wait another few days before test. Try not to stress drink water and rest girl. I'll still be praying for you.

Have you ever been late before?

7 years ago

Oh seriously a misscarage ?? Oh man I'm sooo sorry to hear that ... :( my heart breaks for you and hoping for a speedy recovery and another dreamsickle will appear ????

I have been late before and sometimes it's a few days or a week but not while I was trying or even having sex lol but I think cause of the boob pain headaches and body aches I'm hoping for something different

Thanks for your support your very sweet ????????

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo