Community post

Discussion

Anyone else with O day on 11/11?

View Full Post

Wanting to make this 2WW less annoying by talking to you ladies about your ttc journey. My husband and I just started REALLY trying this month although I've been off bc since the end of Sept. I had a chemical preg years ago and since then have been so nervous about getting pregnant. We're both finally ready for a baby and hoping it happens this month for us. So glad to have found this site! Currently 2 dpo and cannot wait until next week!

Wishing you a User Image

25 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

21 - 25 of 25 Replies

I have andone I know my poor husband didn't sleep either! Increased appetite has definitely been a recurrent symptom lately which is not like me. I also have been having some LOUD gurgling noises in my stomach but not from hunger, have you had that?

I had chamomile tea last night which I'm sure is the reason I had a full bladder 3 hrs after going to bed lol. Thank you so much! I pray it's a sticky bean as well, I worry about another chemical pregnancy but I'm trying to stay optimistic! Sending loads of sticky baby dust your way!

Wishing you a User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Gurgling noises? Nope, haven't had that. I've gotten an increased appetite, but I'm worried it might just mean that AF is on the way...

I took another hpt today, and it looks negative...I thought I saw something, but I might just have line eye lol It's 5 days before AF, so I'm hoping that it's just too early.

You're definitely welcome!!! I'm sorry to hear about your chemical pregnancy. I hope you have a
Have you made a Dr. appointment yet?

9 years ago

I had an increase in appetite too, that must be a good sign! You still have enough time to get a positive, stay positive! Thank you so much, praying for everything to go well! I had an appt scheduled for something else on Monday 11/24 so I will use it to ask for a blood test :). Hoping everything looks good! Keeping for you!

Wishing you a User Image

Thanks, I'm trying to stay positive. It's 12 DPO, so I'm nervous about testing today. Really praying for a

That's great! Hope everything goes well at the doctors hun. You and your DH must be so excited!!!

9 years ago

Gosh I can imagine, it's always so nerve wrecking! Have you tested yet?

Thank you so much! I'm getting so nervous the closer we get to when af was supposed to come, hoping my jelly bean sticks! We're so excited .

Praying for you!

Wishing you a User Image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo