Community post

Discussion

EDD August 1st -10th, 2015

Hi there! My name is Roxy and I got my BFP on 11/19 with EDD 8/04/15. This will be our first child and we're so excited! I'm currently 5 weeks, 3 days and wanted to connect with other ladies who are around the same stage as I am.

We haven't told our families yet and won't be announcing it to the world until Valentine's Day so I need to talk to other pregnant ladies about my experiences. I hope to connect with a lot of you on here :)

Wishing you a User Image

6 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

Hi, Roxy! My name is Jillian and I'm currently 22 DPO and I took my first HPT on DPO 20 and got a strong positive. This will be DH and I's first and I am really excited and nervous! My EDD is August 10th. I am also looking for someone to chat with and share experiences with! I noticed you wrote this post several days ago and I'm hoping you'll still check it!

9 years ago

Hi Jillian! Congratulations on your BFP! This is such an exciting time and it's nice to share with someone in the same situation. I actually just joined a secret FB group for other August mommies, do you have FB?

Wishing you a User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Thank you! Congratulations to you as well!! A secret FB group sounds great, I check FB far more often. Would it be okay if I joined you all?

9 years ago

Thank you! Of course you can! Add me and that way I can add you to it. You can find me at https://www.facebook.com/Roxy.McPherson03 :)

Wishing you a User Image

I just added you!

9 years ago

Got you in! Can't wait to share this journey with you!

Wishing you a User Image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo