Community post

Discussion

9 dpo having some crazy signs, could I be pregnant???

View Full Post

Hello Ladies!

I am 9 dpo and here's the rundown...

- clear/milky discharge from nipples
- very stretchy eggwhite mucus ( I thought that only happened while ovulating)
- my lower abdomen has felt weird for several days now
- since yesterday I have had odd pains in my stomach, randomly.
- I ate french onion soup last night that tasted like wet dog to me, yuck!
- I'm a little tired

Has anyone experienced these types of symptoms and had a BFP????

63 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

31 - 40 of 63 Replies | Last Page

@Hoping.for.nr3 & @NikkiMay89 Welcome and glad you could join us!! Keep us posted and even if AF arrives we will still be here for you to continue your TTC journey

@LizMommy hey hey well I'm doing okay for now. 13dpo and I been feeling a lil nauseated. Trying to just stay calm and focus on everyday life and trying not to get my hopes up incase decides to show up at my front door on the 20th. How have you been feeling mama? Fill us in on your dpo's. Happy for you and !!!

@hopeful.for.baby how's it going and how you feeling? Any for you yet?

TTC#2 since 03.2014 & TO ALL!!!!

9 years ago

Hello The 808 Dream,
Thank you for the warm welcome :)
So you are 13dpo already - wow! When are you going to test?
I am keeping my fingers crossed and my hopes high that af does not show up for you tomorrow!!
I am feeling so tired again, woke up 3 hours ago and now the fatigue us setting in again, hope it's a good sign! I am also feeling a bit constipated today, which is different than the norm, 3-4 days before af is about to show up I have everything BUT constipation...strange..
Getting very close now for all of us....nerve wrecking!

9 years ago

@Hoping.for.nr3 yes 13dpo .. well now its 14dpo!! Testing on the 20th when AF is supposed to arrive BUT I'm thinking of holding off til a day or more to give AF a chance to show. Keeping my cool and just paying attention to new body symptoms if anything. I'm in the state of mind of not getting myself all excited for a let down. hahaha I know it sounds so bad but this is our 9th cycle trying and I'm just doing things a little different. Instead of getting all hyped up for the things I'm going through I'm getting more hyped up for everyone else. I have a 4yo DD already so I'm always cheering on those who have yet to have their first. The struggle is real and don't let anyone else that's negative in. At times like these the more positive support the better life in general is less stressful IMO!

9 years ago

Tested this morning at 14dpo and BFN :( I am still 3 days away from AF assuming I have a regular cycle after my miscarriage last month. I just want to cry because I really felt like it would be positive. I'll retest on Saturday (11-22) and hope for a BFP.

Sorry for the AF arrivals! I hope everyone gets their BFP's soon!

Trying for #2 DS- August 19, 2009 May 2011 October 25, 2014 BFP--December 2, 2014----Hopeful for a sticky little bean!

9 years ago

The808Dream - I should have an attitude like you do, I keep telling myself to be calm and relaxed whichever way this turns out I am blessed with two little people and had the blessing of experiencing amazing pregnancies, I feel so greedy if I think about how crazy I am behaving about ttc nr 3!! Please keep us posted - I am sitting on the edge of my seat to find out if you skipped the "red light".

LogansMommy08 - So sorry for your Bfn :( :(
Don't give up hope, still lots of time for that Hcg to announce itself!

Just keep on believing pretty ladies, believe it, feel it, see it.....

Bags and bags full of baby dust to you all!

This afternoon I had a glass of coke with my hubby and boy did I get nauseous! Here I thought the nausea was a thing of the past..As I am lying here in bed, I just finished yet again a plate of potato with mayo for dinner and feel nauseated again??? My biggest confusion and concern tonight is that when I took my bra of, my bb's felt a teeny bit sore and heavy, seems like it is becoming normal pms bb's now :( A week late, by now the heavy and tender feeling should have been going away???

9 years ago

Well Took a test this morning at 13 dpo.. BFN.. still a bit hopeful as I am still not seeing much sign of AF....

Sorry LogansMommy08 for your BFN as well.. still crossing my fingers for you.

Getting stressful waiting! :(

9 years ago

Hello everyone.
I just did the bleach test for fun, and it did not make any bubbles, lol!
Only fizzed briefly and then left a layer of foamy bubbles on top, but no crazy fizzing and bubbles..
Is this test actually the real deal or a myth?
Today all my symptoms are basically gone, all that's left are those solid round masses / lumps in my breasts, and the veins are still there.
No hunger like before, no bloatedness, no "full" feeling, no nausea really, the extreme tiredness is also much lighter today.
Still super irritable and impatient, but that's about it.... :(
What to think???? 12 Dpo today. Af is due between tomorrow and Sunday :(

How are everyone else doing today?

9 years ago

Hi ladies, me again :)
Just did a Clearblue digital test and negative!!!! :(
I am giving up now, if Af must show up then she must just show up, not going to test again.

Still keeping my fingers crossed for all of you!
xx

9 years ago

Hi everyone! I am 15dpo and bfn :( :( I won't test again until Saturday, but even then I'm not so sure because I really don't want to see another negative...it's so heartbreaking. I find it very hard not to be resentful sometimes at the fact that it's so simple for some women to have as many kids as they want and I have only managed to be able to get DS here. Now I am over the moon with my son. He is the greatest blessing that I could have ever received. He is perfect in every way, and my pregnancy with him was a dream (and I didn't even realize it at the time)! No morning sickness, sore (.)(.)'s or any other uncomfortable symptom other than constipation. Here I am fighting to get #2 here (2 babies waiting for me with their PawPaw) and the process itself is exhausting and life consuming. But yet, we must do it if we ever hope to get DS a sibling...He's 5 now). I have enjoyed reading everyone's updates...even if they aren't our hoped for results yet. YET!!! to everyone! Lets keep this going until we all get our 's!!!

Trying for #2 DS- August 19, 2009 May 2011 October 25, 2014 BFP--December 2, 2014----Hopeful for a sticky little bean!

9 years ago

15DPO as of yet. The normal tireness and feeling as if I'm having cramps but it's like the feeling of stretching and pressure instead. Last night I felt like I was having heartburn and nausea and "pregnancy brain" haha while trying to have a conversation with my good friend. Still not sure cause can show up at any time and these feelings may just be PMS symptoms that I've not noticed til now.

I may try to test today or tomorrow. I've just been moody and unsure if I want to or not. BLAH ... hope everyone else has been doing okie!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo