Community post

Discussion

9 dpo having some crazy signs, could I be pregnant???

View Full Post

Hello Ladies!

I am 9 dpo and here's the rundown...

- clear/milky discharge from nipples
- very stretchy eggwhite mucus ( I thought that only happened while ovulating)
- my lower abdomen has felt weird for several days now
- since yesterday I have had odd pains in my stomach, randomly.
- I ate french onion soup last night that tasted like wet dog to me, yuck!
- I'm a little tired

Has anyone experienced these types of symptoms and had a BFP????

63 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

11 - 20 of 63 Replies | Last Page

Hello Ladies!

Well, today I am 13 dpo, the test I took yesterday was a bfn and the test I took today was also a bfn. I'm trying not to lose hope though because I read on a different forum that a woman took a test on her 13 dpo and it was bfn and then on 16 dpo she got a BFP!!! Staying hopeful!!!

Today my symptoms are....
- My lower abdomen is really really bubbly on and off, it was like this last night too. Usually it gets bubbly like this when AF is visiting, so this is weird....
- I feel like I've been extra hungry
- Peeing frequently
- Overly motional
- My breasts still hurt, but I don't think it's as bad as it has been for the last week.
- My lower abdomen has felt mildly crampy on and off

It feels like I'm gearing up for AF, but I'm still hopeful!

Your turn!!! Has anyone taken any tests??? Any BFP's???

9 years ago • Post starter

@hopeful.for.baby I caved and did HPT 2 days ago at 8dpo and as expected it was a BFN. I'm waiting for the 20th to really test, that's when AF is supposed to arrive. I'm still crossing my fingers for you!

TTC#2 since 03.2014 & TO ALL!!!!

9 years ago

Thanks everyone! I am new to the TTC stuff....I am now 11 dpo (I think) and I have no signs or symptoms :( I took a hpt this morning and it was negative. I really feel out this month....I was pregnant in October but sadly miscarried on October 25. My Dr. said it was fine to start TTC immediately after the loss if we were emotionally ok. So we started TTC again shortly after the miscarriage ended, and my levels were tracked back to 0. I have read tons of ladies saying they have gotten pregnant immediately after a loss and have went to full term....I was hoping I would be one of those lucky ladies, but I'm losing hope...

Baby Dust to all!

Trying for #2 DS- August 19, 2009 May 2011 October 25, 2014 BFP--December 2, 2014----Hopeful for a sticky little bean!

9 years ago

LogansMommy-I'm so sorry to hear about your loss! It is of course great that you are trying again so soon! :) I am sending and your way!

So it has been a roller coaster of a week! On Thursday I was in a car wreck. I'm just fine, but my hand was swollen. So we went for x-rays. They had me take a test because I told them there was a small chance I was preggo and it came back . So I was double discouraged!
Yesterday morning I took a test with FMU and an IC and it too was a . It was stark white!
Today I woke up and had pretty much no symptoms. My tatas weren't hurting anymore, nothing. For some reason I took a test with FMU and IC and it showed a SUPER faint line! So we went out and got a FRER and took it with SMU and got my !!! I can hardly believe it!!!

9 years ago

@LizMommy CONGRATZ on the BFP!!! Sorry to hear you got into an accident I hope you are recovered and feeling better to you & also to @LogansMommy08!!

TTC#2 since 03.2014 & TO ALL!!!!

9 years ago

lizmommy :) I'm 10DPO and I'm so excited to test in a couple of days, yesterday I thought I would go and buy poas tests and I was super excited when I got home I had to test, it came back which came back bfn (mind you it wasn't fmu) so I'm still hanging in there :)

P. S I hope you don't mind be jumping in :)

9 years ago

@LizMommy--- ! I am so happy for you and I wish you a very ! I am sorry to hear about your accident. Thank God you are ok and all praise to God on the new !!

I hope to be not far behind you! This morning I am 12 dpo and whereas my tatas were fine yesterday, this morning they are a little tender. I am having a couple bouts with a weak stomach...but no vomitting or anything. Yesterday I was really feeling like I was going to be out this month but with the recent events of this morning I'm a bit more hopeful that maybe this is our month ....Anyone else have no symptoms like me then get a ??

and to all you ladies!

Trying for #2 DS- August 19, 2009 May 2011 October 25, 2014 BFP--December 2, 2014----Hopeful for a sticky little bean!

9 years ago

@Leashy---welcome to the group! How have things been with you so far? Had any symptoms yet?

9 years ago

Ladies,
I found this chart and I thought it was helpful, and it brought new meaning to the whole testing thing. Just figured you ladies might like a peak at it too!

To illustrate the limitations of looking at a single measurement, here is a sample reference list for HCG levels in singleton pregnancies, based on days past ovulation (DPO):

* At 14 DPO, the average HCG level is 48 mIU/ml, with a typical range of 17-119 mIU/ml.
* At 15 DPO, the average HCG level is 59 mIU/ml, with a typical range of 17-147 mIU/ml.
* At 16 DPO, the average HCG level is 95 mIU/ml, with a typical range of 33-223 mIU/ml.
* At 17 DPO, the average HCG level is 132 mIU/ml, with a typical range of 17-429 mIU/ml.
* At 18 DPO, the average HCG level is 292 mIU/ml, with a typical range of 70-758 mIU/ml.
* At 19 DPO, the average HCG level is 303 mIU/ml, with a typical range of 111-514 mIU/ml.
* At 20 DPO, the average HCG level is 522 mIU/ml, with a typical range of 135-1690 mIU/ml.
* At 21 DPO, the average HCG level is 1061 mIU/ml, with a typical range of 324-4130 mIU/ml.
* At 22 DPO, the average HCG level is 1287 mIU/ml, with a typical range of 185-3279 mIU/ml.
* At 23 DPO, the average HCG level is 2034 mIU/ml, with a typical range of 506-4660 mIU/ml.
* At 24 DPO, the average HCG level is 2637 mIU/ml, with a typical range of 540-10,000 mIU/ml

9 years ago

Hello! It's good to see new members and a BFP!!! Congratulations!!!!

- Yesterday at 14 dpo I had pink spotting in the morning after intercourse but nothing else all day.

- Today I had a big temperature drop so I knew AF would be coming shortly, sure enough she popped up a few hours later. Looks like I'm out for this month but I can't wait to get at it and try again!!!

Thank you everyone who participated in this forum! You all really helped the days to go by a little faster! ^_^

9 years ago • Post starter

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo