Community post

Discussion

Need some advice please!

View Full Post

Hello and happy Monday!

I am now 7 days late on period. It was supposed to make her appearance on November 4th. I took a pregnancy test this morning and still got a BFN. Has this happened to anyone else? I do not even feel like she is coming at all. No normal pms symptoms. I have been having a little cramping here and there, nothing major, constipated, sore bb, emotional (I cry at the drop of a hat). Any suggestions would be helpful. I am going crazy. At this point I just want something to happen... Either a BFP or Aunt Flo. Thank you for listening.

13 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 13 of 13 Replies

Any news?

9 years ago

I got a BFP yesterday! I was so excited I could not believe and had to take another before bed just to confirm. Here's to it being a sticky bean. Thank you for all your support. I appreciate more then anything. Hugs, love and baby dust. Would love tonhear how everyone else is doing too

9 years ago • Post starter

That is fantastic, congrats hun!!!

I hope you have a happy and healthy nine months. Keep us posted on your O/S results. Are you moving over the CMP site?

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo