Community post

Discussion

Hello and Greetings

I am new to the group and wanted to intro myself. My name is Liz and I am trying for baby #2. I have not been tracking my ovulation except for the ovulation countdown on the site. If that is close to accurate I should be about 7DPO. I have had little to no cm, headaches, cramping and I have been really tired since about 4DPO. My boobs are a little sore and no real food aversions. I am trying to stay positive but do not know if AF is going to rear her ugly head. I am due for AF on 11/4. Just wanted to get other lovely ladies thoughts. Hope you are having a fabulous week and wish you all GOOD LUCK!

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi Liz and welcome, I am 7dpo today, also feeling very tired, sleeping earlier than usual, at 4dpo had a single spot of blood and yesterday at 6dpo had another spot of blood when i wiped(tmi) sorry, Boobs feel like they burning, had twinges in the pelvic area lastnight, loving food and have a strong sense of smell, hope we both in this month!

9 years ago

I think I am driving myself crazy... ð??? I am now 10DPO no spotting, ewcm, little twinges here and there, headaches and completely tired all day long. I caved and took a test and got a BFN. I know it is still early, but couldn't help myself. I just feel off and hope that there is a sticky bean. How are you feeling?

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo