Community post

Discussion

Anyother same-sex couples TTC

Hey!

This will be my 3rd cycle. I am hoping that Jan will be it for us as well. If not we will keep trying.

I am married to another woman, so we have a donor that we are using. Because of this we have to make sure timing is just right.

It's so stressful.

But all we can all do is be there for each other :)

5 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

I totally understand. I am in a same sex relatonship and we are ttc'ing as well with a donor. It gets very stressful especially because we are not doing it the natural way so timing is everything. i cry sometimes because im so frustrated because i want it so bad... It's nice to see someone who is in the life on here who understands...please let me know how things go for you and baby dust to you!!!!!

12 years ago

hi guys, i am also in a same sex relationship and got my BFP this morning, hope things are going well for you all, ive got my fingers crossed for you xxx

12 years ago

It is nice to find this thread. We are trying for the third time next week. We got lucky the first cycle, but had a miscarriage at 5 weeks. Our donor lives 7 hours away, we traveled out to him for the last two months and he is coming here next week. I feel a lot of stress over timing inseminations and the travel time. Good luck ladies! I know my wife and I are hoping this is our month.

12 years ago

hello

may i ask a question? I am not in a same sex relationship so was wondering, how do you decide who will carry the child?

just interested!

Hope it works out for u all!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

12 years ago

It's is really nice to find this thread, and some support for same-sex couples TTC. I am also married to a same-sex partner, and we are TTC #1. We tried for the 2nd time a couple of weeks ago... so I am playing the waiting game. I wish you all the best in your journeys!

In response to krunchie, I think it depends completely on the couple. In my case, I am younger and my partner has a herniated disk which would make pregnancy difficult.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo