Community post

Discussion

Day 1 started on Dec 20, 2011

Well my last cycle was a bust so I have to start all over again. I am looking to see if anyone else started there day one too on Dec.

Let's brag, vent, be happy and sad all together.

Its nice to find other people that are on the same cycle as you.

5 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

Hey there blueeys082, I too started cycle day # 1 today! This is only my second month ttc baby # 3 (I just got off bc last month). I am excited and have lots of positive vibes for January! I am hoping this could be my month! Are you ttc # 1? Anyways, looking forward to the days ahead, and to share with someone on the same start date. How long are your cycles normally? Mine are 27/28 days aprox.

12 years ago

Hello! I am on CD2 and my cycles are around 27/28 days long. I had my IUD removed and waited the 3months they wanted me to wait to TTC. I found out I was pregnant 9/11/11 and mc on 10/25/11 at 9weeks. I am now on my 3rd cycle of TTC after my loss. I didn't try on my 1st cycle. My 2nd obviously was a bust . Oddly though if I conceive this cycle my EDD will be a day after my daughters EDD. I am going to TTC even though I am not very thrilled about having 2 babies most likely with the same birthday. I am guessing that's how it could go because I had to have a c-section with her and OB refuses to do a v-bac. Which I am fine with.

&

12 years ago

Hey!

its great to meet you both.

Yes I am trying for my 1st little one.

This will be my 3rd cycle. I am hoping that Jan will be it for us as well. If not we will keep trying.

I am married to another woman, so we have a donor that we are using. Because of this we have to make sure timing is just right.

It's so stressful.

But all we can all do is be there for each other :)

12 years ago • Post starter

oh one more thing. My cycle are between 29 and 31 days

How is everyone feeling?

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo