Community post

Discussion

Is this Normal?

Today I am 11 dpo. The last 2 days my uterus has felt so heavy. I also feels like it is going to fall out. It also feels kinda bolted in that area as well. Also I we to check my CM to today and i got this huge glob of whitey/kinda creamy egg white. I have never seen that before. A few days ago i felt sick to my tummy but not to bad for the last 2 days. Also I have been so tried. It does matter what i seem to do. I just want to sleep.

Also a few days ago i went to the washroom and saw a little tiny bit of very light pink blood. like a pin prick size.

Does this sound normal to anyone?

1 Reply • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I am 10dpo, O'd around 1-2-12. My uterus feels the EXACT same way, almost like a hard ball. I am VERY bloated, I look like I'm three months pregnant. My CM is increasing and is yellowish/white and sticky. I never have CM this far after I O. I'm starting in with the fatigue too. AF should be here between the 15th-16th. Tested at 6dpo and got a faint line, could have been an evap line though.I'm right there with you having all these symptoms.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo