Community post

Discussion

First month using soy isoflavones 1dpo

View Full Post

We have been ttc for eight months now. This month I decided to try soy isoflavones. I didn't read into it until I had already started my cycle so I did days 4-8 and took 160 for all five days. In addition I used 2000mg of maca on thoughs days as well. I know you Bay posed to use maca from cd1 to ovulation but I was getting a really bad headache (probably more likely from the soy) either way I only used both for five days. My cycles are irregular ranging from 23 to 37 days. Last month ovulation wasn't until cd22 but this cycles I just ovulated on cd15 so a full week sooner. Plus I actually felt ovulation ( lots of cramping and a sensation of fullness). Hoping this is my month. I am 1dpo today. Anyone care to join for soy, classic ttc, or and vitamin veterans out there?

User Image

77 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 77 of 77 Replies

The cramping was pretty intense at first and when I would sneeze it would feel like my uterus was going to fall out. I did notice when I drink tones of water it helped the cramping and sometimes sharp pulling or pinching. It worries me enough that I called my doctor and she said as long as your not bleeding not to worry but she didn't want me to carry to much weight just because it can cause more so I had to stop carrying my son. I am turning 11 weeks in a couple days so next weeks appointment all be twelve. It's going by quick now. Other then cramping how do you feel.

User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

ok ladies no BFB just yet just something that maybe you can help me out with.

As I stated before I started taking baby aspirin and red raspberry leaf tea capsules this cycle. I think its messing my cycle up. I was having some EWCM towards the end of last week and got a nearly positive OPK on sat (which I posted) I don't think it was positive and had neg OPKs before and after that. I normally have 2-3 days of OPKs and its confirmed with bbt. this month Just that one and my temps are crazy so I don't think I Oed. My question do you think that could be messing with my Ovulation. I am going to attempt to test just in case.

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

Taking this for ovulation can just as likely mess with ovulation as you can see from kungfupanda soy messed her cycle up but she did have a nice healthy egg and feel pregnant. Stress alone can cause you to skip, so just relax and maybe keep opk testing. I have a terrible ovulation schedule any where from cd 11-22.

User Image

yeah your right. I feel like ovulation will happen its just delayed. I am sure trying not to stress. DH and I are still trying to BD every other day at least to make sure. just hoping we will catch it I just want this already we have been trying over a year. I have my doctors appointment tomorrow for my annual. I am just going to talk to him then and see what he says and or which route to go.

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

Miami1234 I would definitely think that if you have been having trouble trying to convince for so long it's time to bring it up with your doctor. I went after five months and it took another four months until she suggested soy. I know how much putting my husband on a schedule hurt out intimate life so after a while I didn't even ask. I am really hopeful for you and good luck with your appointment.

User Image

Hey Miam.

When i took the soy it did delay my ovulation around 2,weeks i Think. So hard to have to wait so long but in my Case it was worth it.

I dont really know anything about the baby asprin since i havent tried it but i did try to drink a lot of red raspberry leaf Tea last cyycle along with taking Maca(Before ovulation) and wildjam rot(after ovulation). That mix did actually really balance my cycle and it was the only cycle since last jan that was like a Clock for me. so it seems that all those remedies cause different reactions on different bodies :). Buy yes it can happen and it can still be a success If you ovulate late.

I still havent made my appoinyment at the doctor since this week i spent kind of waiting for AF to show... But it hasnt so i Will now the next Days. Have to decide If i Will go for an early eco just to relief my mind about this all and see If things are correct.

I have mostly been feeling ok. The cramping is just soft now and not so intense as saturday but yesterday i could so nothibg but sleep and had some headache :)

How are you babyberg? Now your second appointment is in only few Days :) arent you excited?

Maybe we should move over to messaging now since this is ttc Chat :)

7 years ago

Agreed kungfupanda all send a message over to update.

User Image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo