Community post

Discussion

If Progesterone is what makes BB's sore

I am 6 DPO I have no signs what so ever. I am only posting this because I am a little confused.

If Progesterone is what causes your sore BB's and normally I do have them right after Ovulation all the way to AF. I mean they are sore, so sore that when I walk it hurts. However now 6 DPO I don't feel anything, they aren't sore at all. It feels like it does when I am in my fertile phase.

I am asking because I know everyone is different but mine get sore like clock work and now they aren't. If I am pregnant what does this mean? And if I am not pregnant what does this mean? I thought progesterone rises after ovulation and continues to rise if you are pregnant and that is the hormone that causes sore BB's then why aren't mine sore now if I were pregnant? I am just confused and would like some to please explain to me if your pregnant and don't have sore BB's but normally get them right after Ovulation then what does that mean? Don't you have to have higher numbers for the implantion to stick? HELP PLEASE!!!!

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Are you temping? You may be ovulating late this cycle or not at all.

9 years ago

Yes I am temping and Yes I have ovulated, using test and FF my BBT has confirmed it. :)

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo