Community post

Discussion

Feeling Sad and Discouraged TTC #1 When's it going to happen

TTC #! I haven't been trying long. But I had no idea it would be so emotional each month you get that BFN. Tested yesterday with a 6 day early First Response and got a BFN. Funny thing is I woke up from a dream where I had just tested and it was a BFP. When I woke up I was so disappointed it was a dream and decided to test surely that was a good sign right. Wrong! Got my BFN.....

I am ready for AF to go ahead and get here so I can get this cycle over with and start again. I will probably break down in tears when I finally do get that BFP!

Anyone else feel like me and just want to give each other support?? if so please feel free to add me to your friends list and comment on this thread.

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I can relate. I think a ton of people can. It's been 2 years of trying for us. The worst bit is that because I have PCOS we are terrified to take any brakes if there is even a possibility I am ovulating.

I think my husband takes it worse than I do. I get stressed, while he gets depressed. It is to the point I try not to tell him I am testing. But he still gets bummed out whenever he inevitably finds out I am on my period.

Even though I know there are some couple who have been trying far longer, I can't say it helps much after another BFN.

Sorry probably not not a ton of help, but you aren't alone.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo