Community post

Discussion

3DPO TWW symptoms by day

3 DPO 2nd month trying to conceive 34 years old will be 35 Nov 3

Day 1 Weepy very emotional crying (somewhat normal) and a very bad headache

Day 2 Low Left Side pain (not normal for me) Then later that afternoon fever of 99.58 lasted a few hours I didn't feel sick only cold and I am never cold always hot. Returned to normal temp by 8pm.

Day 3 Slight Nausea nothing major barely noticeable.

Join me in your TWW symptoms.....

Hopefully they got that egg....lol

Baby dust to all

19 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 19 Replies | Last Page

12 dpo and going nuts tested on day 10 and it was neg so I guess I have to wait and see

9 years ago

Hey Lozano218,

I am 5 DPO today and sadly I have no more signs. I mean nothing. Normally I have very sore BB's after Ovulation all the way to AF but this time I don't have anything. I don't know if its a good thing or bad thing. I am however very irritable and I mean irritable!!! I will update tomorrow.

Have a blessed Sunday!

9 years ago • Post starter

Im 5dpo woke up with bad gas smells like my hubby fart. Ugh tim but i hate it. Last month i had every symptoms n the world this month nothing maybe this my month. I never get gas unless im pregnant n my farts never smell so this is a good sign........ Baby Bust

User Image

9 years ago

i am 4dpo.. feeling nausea since day 1.. have some strong sense of smell.. feeling full but hungry.. hope this are positive signs..

9 years ago

Hey Robinmc26

hopefully those are good signs for you! keep us posted!

Ihen289
I hope those are good signs for you too! The TWW is the worst to me.

Especially since I have no signs at all now.

6DPO and I have nothing absoutely nothing, no sore BB's, no nausea, nothing! Again the only weird thing is right after Ovulation they are always sore. Now it feels like it does when I am in my fertile window. They don't hurt at all. They don't feel bigger and the color around the nipple is still the same color. I did read that one women had no signs what so ever and was still pregnant so I am hoping that is the case with me.

Baby Dust to you all!Keep us posted on your symptoms. If anything changes through the day I will update but so far nothing!

Well last night i had hot flash had to sleep with just bra on and panties on. Not like me to have hot flashes. On top of that my temp went up 98.24 so idk what that mean first time bbt. My titis r hurting never get that cause i really dont have any smh lol. Had some cramping early but just a Lil. Also i have been taking pregnancy test since 1dpo because i have alot of test BABY BUST TO ALL

User Image

9 years ago

I am 8DPO today and to me I still don't have any signs. Only thing was my breast are heavy and full, they actually didn't start to barely hurt until last night. I keep looking at my nipples to see if they will change colors oh and they are a little sensitive but other than that nothing.

My BBT went up yesterday to 98.28 and today it was 98.13 so if it continues to drop over the next few days I am going to take that as a sign that I am not pregnant. My understanding if it starts to drop then your not pregnant. If it stays elevated then you have a good chance right.

I hope it only dropped just that little bit and doesn't continue to drop.

Oh I forgot to mention I had a dream last night that my boyfriend cheated on me but not with a girl it was with a guy. Not normal for me but who know.

Keep us posted

Well yesterday my temp drop to 97.97 then today my temp went up to 98.39. Been hungry alot lately...... May be pms.... But i also has very hurt boobs i never get that... So thing that stand out is being dizzy at work n dont being able to sleep thru the night sleeping never been a problem for......... But the last 2 days have been bad for me ugh....... I hope i get my bfp.... Baby dust too all

User Image

9 years ago

Carebear u said ur temp went up on 7dpo what was u temp on 6dpo??????

User Image

9 years ago

Robinmc26 I am 9DPO today at 7 days past I got a temp of 98.23 then 8days past 98.13 and today it dropped to 97.54. I have no idea if its lack of progesterone or implanting. I am due for AF on the 11th. So if it continues to drop then I am going to assume that I am out this month. I hope that in the morning it will go back up. Oh how I hope it goes up!

However your signs sounds like your are preggo. I hope you are! Keep us posted I need some good news even if its not mine. :)

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo