Community post

Discussion

Trying for April 2017 Babies

View Full Post

AF showed her ugly head today right on time, so now I'm waiting for ovulation. Looking for cycle buddies for this month. I had a ton of symptoms and now feel crazy for thinking I could get a BFP on my first month trying. But hopeful for next month, and better timing. We only BD once and I think it may have been after O so I think we will try harder and time better this month. So here's to April Babies!

User Image

218 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 218 Replies | Last Page

Hi Sara! I am also 5 days till AF and got a BFN today. This is our second month ttc. I suggest wait till Saturday to take another test? Or maybe even Friday. That's when AF is due right, Saturday? That's when my AF is due.. Just putting two and two together lol. Are you having and strange symptoms? What did you do differently this month ? I am not having any symptoms really. Just cramps and exhaustion! I drank Fertilitea and used pre seed twice. Hoping for the best for everyone!!

7 years ago

Hello ladies, this is my first post. Today AF reared her ugly head after tricking me with PMS symptoms I haven't experienced (or noticed) and that means we will be attempting an April baby. We aren't doing anything specific as a means to help everything along, just going with the flow and seeing if it happens. This next time would be our second month "trying." So frustrating that so many PMS symptoms are similar to pregnancy symptoms >:( Good luck to you all!

7 years ago

Hey everyone!

Just updating.

Hubby went for his basic sperm analysis today. It was kind of a pain in the ass to get to the clinic, but we still managed to get there on time.

I was expecting this room to be a lot more "equipped" for this process, but it was literally a HOSPITAL style room. No "reading material," TV, nothing. I felt terrible for DH.

It took 30 minutes or so of me waiting outside. He was uncomfortable with me being the room with him. He told me pulled up some "material" on his phone to use while stuck in there for the first 20 minutes or so, then things took their course.

7-10 day wait begins.

Really just hoping for good news from this test. That's all I'm asking for at this point. Good news.

User Image

7 years ago

Whatwillbeat - hubs and I went last week for the same thing, only we live 40 minutes from the clinic and were told to already have it when we got there (within 30 minutes) and they wouldn't have any "reading material"...needless to say it was an interesting drive over LOL

Hope everything comes back ok for you! We found out we're dealing with a low sperm count, which is why we haven't gotten a BFP yet so we're waiting to see some options for that.

7 years ago

Well, I reported Hawl's comment and recommend others do the same. If I have to hire hackers to spy on my husband I think I've got other problems than just taking awhile to conceive!

7 years ago

I had some light brown CM today. I was nervous at first, but I'm pretty sure it's just implantation bleeding. Now I'm excited because I'm feeling pretty confident that I am, in fact, pregnant! Planning to test soon!!

7 years ago

Afternoon,
I am currently on what I think is CD3.
I had a chemical pregnancy last month as got 3 faint BFPs with FRER 3 days in a row and the line then got fainter and then nothing.
I started bleeding the next day (Sunday) but I don't know if I count that as CD1? Does anyone know if this that is how i should be counting?

Good luck and baby dust to everyone.

x

7 years ago

Good Luck to you! I too am just starting this month, and for some reason was thinking it would be easier than it will most likely be. I'm trying to brace myself, as I think I'll be getting AF too. Don't want to get my hopes up, especially when it's only the first month.

7 years ago

Good Luck to you! I too am just starting this month, and for some reason was thinking it would be easier than it will most likely be. I'm trying to brace myself, as I think I'll be getting AF too. Don't want to get my hopes up, especially when it's only the first month.

7 years ago

Note to all. Vacation with the in-laws isn't the greatest idea for a TWW vacation. I'm only on Day 2 here and I'm wanting to pull my hair out. Irritable as all get out. I'd like to blame it on being pregnant...but I think it's just TOO much family time.

Ugh. I also caved and packed 4 cheap wondfo dip strips, so if I really need a pick me up, I'll probably test Thursday or Friday.

Oh, and DH and I got stuck with the ridiculously uncomfortable sofa bed. So my I'm also not counting my bachache as a pregnancy symptom, just a crappy bed symptom.

User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo