Community post

Discussion

Trying for April 2017 Babies

View Full Post

AF showed her ugly head today right on time, so now I'm waiting for ovulation. Looking for cycle buddies for this month. I had a ton of symptoms and now feel crazy for thinking I could get a BFP on my first month trying. But hopeful for next month, and better timing. We only BD once and I think it may have been after O so I think we will try harder and time better this month. So here's to April Babies!

User Image

218 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 218 Replies | Last Page

Congrats Sara!! so happy for you!!
to everyone!!!

7 years ago

Thank you!

7 years ago

Hi ladies, congrats on the BFPs and fingers crossed for those of us waiting!! I'm a bit behind everyone (32 day cycle) and my fertile window starts this Thursday, so I'll start opks then. According to my Ovia app I'm potentially most fertile and at a "10" on Sunday, which is so promising! We only get to bd on the weekends right now (DH gone during the week) so I'm excited that everything should line up. Fingers crossed for healthy, strong swimmers ;-) I'm only doing opks this month (no charting or anything). Last cycle was SO hard when AF came-I spent so much time obsessing over symptoms and tracking, so I'm not putting myself through it this month. If AF doesn't show on time, then I'll test.

I also went to my new OB-GYN for my annual and I LOVE her! We talked in her office for about 30 minutes before and discussed TTC, etc. Good news is, everything looks and feels good and I'm healthy...doing everything right that I have control over (prenatal vitamins, exercising, etc). I'm hoping this is our month!!

7 years ago

I talked to my doctor today (at my daughter's check-up) and she said I should re-test in a week. So, nothing different than what I planned on...although, I'm pretty sure I'll test every day instead of waiting! I stocked up on the $0.88 HPT's from Wal-Mart.

I'm on CD36 and my cycles have been 30-34 days so I'm going to keep hoping for a !!!

7 years ago

Well AF just showed up 3 days early so now I'm really confused so I guess I'm out now but good luck to all of you still in!

User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

So glad to hear of your BFP!!!!
I'm only on CD9 so still a couple of days before my fertile window and I'm already impatient. I had a chemical last month so really nervous this month but staying positive and hoping for the best.
I ovulated on CD 13 last time but does anyone know if I'm likely to ovulate around the same time after my chemical?
I will start OPKs on CD11 but have already started DTD every other day (we are newlyweds so still very easy for us)
Bestest of luck to everyone!
Baby dust all round
X

7 years ago

Hey hugs! Ive never had a chemical pregnancy myself, but from what I've seen on the boards it could take a month or so to get back on "normal" cycle or you could jump right back to it - just depends on the person's body! No harm in keeping DTD though! I've been with my hubs for 9 years and its easy for us to DTD every other day too, as long as you're both on board there shouldn't ever be a drop there :)

7 years ago

Hi hugs, like BabyBump said, it might take some time to get back to "normal" from your chemical (sorry to hear about that!) Every body is different too, so I find it works best for me to opk everyday in my fertile window. I can't assume I'll ovulate CD19, just because I did last month, so I'm going to cover all my bases.

Glad you are enjoying DTD DH and I have been together 9 years and we just enjoy being together and expressing our love for each other. I never want sex to feel like work. We want to start a family and have little ones, but I never want baby making to feel like a job. Keep that spirit alive!!

I'm CD 14 right now, so a couple more days until my fertile window....baby dust to all!!

7 years ago

Hello ladies! I'm too remaining hopeful for an April 2017 baby, as well. Let me give y'all the rundown on my TWW so far.
CD1 was July 1st.
5dpo- had what I believe to have been implantation bleeding (pink tinged CM, only appeared twice when I wiped), accompanied by mild to moderate cramping.
6, 7, 8, 9dpo- more frequent trips to the bathroom but only at night, apparent veins in arms, legs, hands & feet, sticky off-white CM, back ache,
10dpo- no symptoms other than back ache & apparent veins, and slight nausea.
11dpo (today)- back ache, apparent veins, increase in CM (lotion like) & I'm usually dry at this point in my cycle, vivid dreams last night, & woke up with a headache.
Also, let me mention I have been checking my cervix since about 6 or 7dpo, it has remained firm but I've found that it keeps getting higher and higher everyday, and today it was so high I could BARELY reach it. Has anyone else had these symptoms? & if so, what DPO?
Hoping for my BFP on Friday, 7-29! Good luck & baby dust to all!

7 years ago

Brooke I had every single one of those symptoms on the exact same days last cycle and then AF showed up :( I hope it means something else for you! I've learned my body just wants to mess with me and trick me and I might be reading too into everything. But dang was I convinced last cycle!!

Good luck!! Keep us posted!!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo