Community post

Discussion

6 DPO looking for symptom buddies... Any girls out there?!

View Full Post

Hello, today I am 6DPO and I have been having increased CM, stabbing sharp pains in my lower ab, almost sometimes feels like I'm constipated( I'm not ) increased breasts size and tenderness. The past two days I was extremely bloated, to the point I couldn't button my jeans!! ( and I even tried a bigger size ) so it was a comfy pajama pant day for me!! Just curious if anyone else is out there with me? Would love to compare and contrast!!

25 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 25 Replies | Last Page

I'm 8dpo today too... and trying fervently to hold out.

User Image

12 years ago

It's hard to not test when all u think about is testing. I wake up everyday knowing that it's one day closer but it still seems so far away and so long to wait! It's nerve wrecking. I can't wait to get it over with already!! Haha

12 years ago • Post starter

@Mavswife -- have you tested again yet?

User Image

12 years ago

im 6dpo today. so far the symptoms are fatigue, acne (not normal for me), very sore nipples, and weepy-ness.

i'm hoping there are a lot of in this thread!!

User Image

12 years ago

I normally don't have cramping before my period. I have had cramping for the last week or so, and I am about 10dpo. Or so I think...(I didn't chart this time, bc it wasn't planned)
Anyone know how long implantation cramping lasts, or if cramping is just a sign of BFP? I agree it is hard not to test, lol, I feel like I wanna test until I see it positive...lol...2ww makes me crazy!

12 years ago

I am going to test today, as soon as I get off work in the morning. So probably around 8-9 am. Gotta go to the store and but a pack of HPTs, and as soon as I know anything I'll let u guys know!!
I've been thinking about if I get a bfn how I would feel, and I've talked myself into knowing its going to be ok if I don't get a bfp. It will be ok! My life will continue, and I can keep on trying. I want a baby, but I thought maybe I'm driving myself crazy tracking every symptom and then to only be disappointed. Idk.... I'm just ready to find out either way. Would love an August baby, but a September one won't be so bad either! Lol
I have had just some small mild cramps and sore BBs, not full or heavy tho. I can't constitute my fatigue to anything Bc working night shift, I'm ALWAYS tired. So, pray for me ladies!! I'll let u all know in a matter of hours now, instead of days. ( getting butterflies )

User Image

12 years ago

hi, i am 7dpo andi think i either ovulated incorrectly or i didnt ovulate at all. i experinced slight pinkish discharge (cannot remember hwta day tho). what i experienced waspinching feeling in my pelvis and stabbing in my breast but other than that nothing much anyway. so this might not be my month again!!!!

to all!!!!!

12 years ago

Got my BFN today.... :(

I'm so exhausted. More than normal. I can't explain how tired I've become. And my bbs are so sore. I'm beginning to wonder if this is normal. If I get a bfn then I really need to see a doctor.

User Image

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo