Community post

Discussion

6 DPO looking for symptom buddies... Any girls out there?!

View Full Post

Hello, today I am 6DPO and I have been having increased CM, stabbing sharp pains in my lower ab, almost sometimes feels like I'm constipated( I'm not ) increased breasts size and tenderness. The past two days I was extremely bloated, to the point I couldn't button my jeans!! ( and I even tried a bigger size ) so it was a comfy pajama pant day for me!! Just curious if anyone else is out there with me? Would love to compare and contrast!!

25 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 25 of 25 Replies

Mavswife sorry to hear that. There may still be a chance just wait and see if AF arrives. If not do another test. I'm TTC my second child, I'm 11dpo today, last week I had pinching/pulling sensations for a few days then no symptoms at all other than my legs are so achy. With my first child I had no symptoms at all. It's crazy when you want something so bad your mind does not stop analysing everything. Best of luck mavswife!

12 years ago

That's how I feel too, but no bfp... Hoping I just miscalculated somewhere

12 years ago • Post starter

I'm sorry to hear that Mavswife, but at least AF hasn't come yet, so there's still hope! I'm where you are, I've gotten some BFNs and some that look like evaporation lines, but only part of the line has some color. Unfortunately, my husband is convinced it's a full positive and that we're pregnant. I'm convinced it's an evap. I have an appointment the day after tomorrow for a blood test.

User Image User Image

12 years ago

AF arrived. Good luck guys.

12 years ago • Post starter

Hey girls.
I am 6 dpo today and I am getting a ton of symptoms. I know we got ov right so Im really convinced now that we have a little sticky :) Well been ttc for 8 months.
So ...
1-5 dpo No real symptoms was tired and had a major breakout on my face, which is unusual for me this early.
6 dpo woke up feeling hungover (after a night tossing and turning) When i got out of bed I felt really dizzy. Had a cup of tea and the smell of the milk made me gag. Then I felt like I had a lump of something in my throat. Was nauseous all day and very crampy with back ache. At dinner time we ordered in chinese, I got my favorite but as soon as I put it to my mouth the smell made me gag had to throw it all out. Even when it was sitting on the table near me I could smell it so strong making me gag again :( :(
Oh and my cm yesterday was really wet, today it is very white and alot of it. leaving marks on my under wear, my cm is usually dry after o-af.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo