Community post

Discussion

TWW for March 2017 Baby

View Full Post

Hey all. Back at it again. 1 dpo today, so I thought I would start a group. Thank goodmess the weather has broken finally. Being outside makes the wait so much easier. I actually do not want it to pass as quickly! I live for summertime! Baby dust to all! Happy dancing!

209 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

31 - 40 of 209 Replies | Last Page

Hello again everyone.
Alissa: Welcome. I would totally bd on Tuesday. Sperm can survive up to 5 or 6 days in there! Happy dancing and safe travels!

Pey: I don't have any idea about my skin changes in the tww with my ds because we were shooting in the dark at that point. During my pregnancy though mine got super super dark! I do know that implantation happens around 6 to 10 dpo* (please don't quote that, many people have had earlier or later too) so having changes this early may or may not be your pregnancy symptoms. I sure as heck hope they are! Fingers crossed for you! I seriously hate symptom spotting. I just can't help doing it!

Jett: Welcome to the soon to be peeing party! Don't worry about terminology around here. Ttcing is hard enough!

Jess: Welcome to you too! Do you temp to confirm ovulation? I am asking because if you O'd on cd 19, your luteal phase seems super long? I may be my current lack of brain function , long long long day with my grouchy son. Thank goodness it's Friday!! Anways, when do you plan to test?!

Happy dancing and baby dust!

7 years ago • Post starter

Hi guys! I'm 4 or 5 dpo today. Feeling a little moody lol and peeing alot. I'm not sure if it's from drinking water or what. Hoping this is my month for a sibiling for my 2 year old. We bd in cycle day 10 through 14, and usually late at night like 11 pm to 1 am so some days it was actually the next day and then again like 20 hours later. Anyways. This is my first month trying after my miscarriage in october. Baby dust to all of us!!!

8/24/2014 Noah TTC #2

7 years ago

Kjgm-thankyou Hun I think we will hav to so I'm not worrying the whole trip about missing it!!
How r u feeling today?

Jett-hi there,in case it helps u there's a little section at the right of the page with all of the ttc lingo,but it's a lot to take in with everything else I know!!not long till testing for u?!

Jess-those cud all be positive signs for sure,especially the "burning" bbs!when do u plan to test??

Peyton-skin pigment changes are very hopeful,with my 2nd,just as I was on the loo taking the pregnancy test I saw a big dark freckle on my knee which was new so I knew before I read the test wot the result wud be!! I tend to start off with a darker circle around the edge of the aerola so it certainly cud be a sign Hun!

Tia-I'm really sorry about ur miscarriage Hun,I really hope this is ur month.

7 years ago

Welcome Jess, Jett, Tia and anyone else I might've missed. Looks like we have a few who will be peeing soon!!

Pey- I never noticed any darkening until a few weeks or longer after I missed my period. But every woman's body is different.

7 years ago

kgjm: Thanks! I'm not temping as I felt that would stress me out more and I would read in to every little change...cause I know I would!

I had been using the Kindara app which didn't have estimated o date until CD 24, but I got the ewcm on CD 19, then it's just been white and creamy since so not sure what to make of that? Sure hope it's a shorter cycle this month, it's hard having to wait forever to test!

Alissa: I certainly hope so! I haven't decided exactly when I'm gonna test, maybe CD 33 (that would be 14 dpo. Does that seem like enough time for it to turn up positive?

angryuterus: thank you!

So when is everyone else testing?!

7 years ago

Jess-sure that's a great day to test if u can hold out that long?!...I found with all of mine I wud get a very faint positive at 10 dpo then one my husband cud see at 11dpo but always a great clear result by 12 dpo.that was with either clear blue blue dye test or first response.

7 years ago

Alissa I'll probably try to hold off as long as I can, maybe 10 dpo and if neg try again at 12 dpo

With my daughter I didn't get my bfp until AF was 2 weeks late. Of course, I thought my cycle was 28 days so that may have been why ????

7 years ago

I'm not sure when I'm going to test. I think the 23rd or 24th. I'll be busy those days though so maybe I will wait and use them as a distraction. I'll have to see when I get there lol so far I have had no spotting which is good. I usually start spotting from 7dpo to af but the last several cycles have been spotting from o on out or close to it at least

7 years ago

5dpo and spotting. I hate my body at least I know this is normal for me lol

7 years ago

Happy fathers days to all of the daddy's out there. Hopefully soon we all we make them daddy's again.
How is everyone doing? And welcome to all the newer posts!!
I am of course doing my normal symptom spotting and driving myself and my hubby crazy. I Am 9dpo and broke down yesterday and took hpt no surprise
I have 2 clearbluez left and refuse to buy more this month-but who am I kidding I say that every month lol.
Hope y'all have a great day and I'm sending

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo