Community post

Discussion

TWW for March 2017 Baby

View Full Post

Hey all. Back at it again. 1 dpo today, so I thought I would start a group. Thank goodmess the weather has broken finally. Being outside makes the wait so much easier. I actually do not want it to pass as quickly! I live for summertime! Baby dust to all! Happy dancing!

209 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

21 - 30 of 209 Replies | Last Page

Peytonsmommy: I am from OH too! Akron area! We are All In here!

7 years ago • Post starter

No kidding that's awesome I live in Columbus.

7 years ago

Ozkanuck-I'm rite with u lady,I'm waiting to O and I'm suspecting it may happen whilst we are travelling from uk to us on wed!!
With 5 kids I'm pretty sure that ain't gonna happen!!...so I'm thinking(any advice appreciated here girls!) if still no positive opk on tues nite shal we BD just in case I get a pos opk on wed wen we are travelling??or hope it waits til we get there??
Problem is,we will only get one or two shots at it as that's about my dh's limit on BD
Once was enuf with our other 5,thankfully,but the travel is not gonna help timing this time around!!

To you other ladies in tww-hope ur staying sane and sooo excited for you to test,anyone with "instinct" feelings on how it'll go??

7 years ago

Have a quick question for all you ladies, since a few of you seem to have several kiddos: During any of your pregnant tww, did your areolas darken?
I am 7dpo today and I noticed my veins were much more prominent on my chest and shoulders yesterday through today, and my areolas seem a bit darker today. Of course it could just be me looking for any kinda hope.

7 years ago

Hallo everyone!!
I am very new to this group chat thing!! Please forgive the lack of terminology knowledge (despite having two sons already)!! My boys are 8 and 3 and I am trying for baby number 3. This is my third cycle TTC. I'm now 7DPO. Nail biting time...almost don't want to get my hopes up..this will be the first child for my husband :)
Hope you are all good and your 2ww brings great news!!! :D

7 years ago

Welcome jett- I am very new as well but the ladies on this site definitely set your mind at ease. Any questions on terminology just ask & good luck to you. I am 7 dpo as well, any blareing symptoms yet? I know it's still early but I've always heard after one or more previous pregnancies our bodies tend to pay attention.

7 years ago

Hi ladies!
I'm new to ttc forums and ttc in general.

My last pregnancy I missed a few pills and bingo bango my dd was born ????

She's 2 and a half now.

This time around is proving more difficult. We've been ttc about 7 months.

My cycles are longer, 36-39 days. CD 1 was 5/24, think I ovulated around CD 19. Bd'd in the am and that afternoon had a huge glob of ewcm with a spot of brown blood. That evening had brown spotting just when I wiped and this lasted until the next day, in the afternoon. Since then just creamy white cm. Not sure if that was ovulation bleeding? Bd'd again CD 20 in case it was ov bleeding.

CD 25 noticed lower back soreness, swollen and sensitive breasts(always get that before AF though so I don't rely on that at all). They feel worse though, more burning than just soreness. Also felt a little light headed. Today is CD 26 still sore breasts, back sore but not as much. Felt a definite cramping today that felt like a lighter version of AF. It only lasted like a minute or 2 then stopped.

Just don't want to be imagining things and get my hopes up.

Baby dust to all!!!

7 years ago

Hi ladies!
I'm new to ttc forums and ttc in general.

My last pregnancy I missed a few pills and bingo bango my dd was born ????

She's 2 and a half now.

This time around is proving more difficult. We've been ttc about 7 months.

My cycles are longer, 36-39 days. CD 1 was 5/24, think I ovulated around CD 19. Bd'd in the am and that afternoon had a huge glob of ewcm with a spot of brown blood. That evening had brown spotting just when I wiped and this lasted until the next day, in the afternoon. Since then just creamy white cm. Not sure if that was ovulation bleeding? Bd'd again CD 20 in case it was ov bleeding.

CD 25 noticed lower back soreness, swollen and sensitive breasts(always get that before AF though so I don't rely on that at all). They feel worse though, more burning than just soreness. Also felt a little light headed. Today is CD 26 still sore breasts, back sore but not as much. Felt a definite cramping today that felt like a lighter version of AF. It only lasted like a minute or 2 then stopped.

Just don't want to be imagining things and get my hopes up.

Baby dust to all!!!

7 years ago

Hi ladies!
6 dpo and trying to survive the 2ww
I'm new to the ttc forums but thought it may help make the wait go faster!
Baby dust to everyone!

7 years ago

Oops sorry this posted twice!
My phone was being weird and acted like it never posted!

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo