Community post

Discussion

CD 1 October 20th whos with me?

View Full Post

who wants to chat while ttc and so i dont go completely batty lol

CD 1 seeing the RE Wednesday October 29....been trying for over a year! anyone doing anything different this cycle?

praying to see that this cycle

306 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

251 - 260 of 306 Replies | Last Page

i almost did last night at the store! lol my husband is in the army and is gone this weekend for training and such and we had to get snacks for him and i almost lost it in the asile! lol

and i almost did a few mins ago putting lables on specimens! lol im trying to drink more water so maybe i wont fel so crummy but thats hard when you dont feel very well but at least my water intake is going up! lol i had to invest in the bellyband from target because im so bloated my jeans are super uncomforitable!

the good news im done at work in 20 mins but whos counting lol i can't wait to go nap i can't really get comfy at night i think its the mattres so i might invest in one of those mattress toppers and the pregnancy pillow! thats about it over here just counting down to go home and nap!

i hope you can find something to eat so far crackers are the only thing that dont make me so sick and im trying to eat this fiber one bars.....horrible idea but i need more fiber lol hmm i bet rice youll eat again just because it so bland it prob doesnt upset your stomach and such! what about plain chicken? chicken rice sounds amazing i might be making that before my nap lol

9 years ago • Post starter

At 4 weeks 3 days my hcg was.............963! Woohoo! Lol could be off by a few days but its better than last time at 27 soooooo relieved!

WAHOOOO!!!!! Amazing!!! So happy for you! That's great news :) :)

nothing new to report for me....feeling a bit better today.....but accidentally got sick in my car on the way to work - let's just say the cupholder is going to need a good cleaning :(. aside from that made it through the day ok.

9 years ago

Oh no! Ugh I feel like poop today so tired and so nauseated! Took a nap thinking that would help...it didnt! Ugh hopefully this nausea goes away soon!

i was doing so good! soooo good! i went to go walk some stuff into another room at work today and had to run to the bathroom! yep got sick again! urgh! its getting hard to hide this if im constently throwing up! urg!!

ugh i know girl....i got up this morning and ran straight for the bathroom...so sick.

on a more happier note - first u/s was today and it went great! baby was measuring a bit behind......original due date based off lmp (which i knew was wrong) was august 29th........based off today baby was measuring 6 weeks 5 days....so adjusted due date of September 3rd!

I go on Monday for my follow up appt with my doc to review u/s details but the tech was really good. we saw the flutter of the hb on the screen and he told me it was within the normal range. I hope to get the exact number on monday with my doc if its in my file.

9 years ago

Awe yay!

Well im still super nauseated and just woke up from a nap to some spotting....im praying its just a fluke! It was super super light and just in my cervical mucus!

i had a bit of tan cm as well during my 5th week...it only appeared at night before bed when i wiped after going to the bathroom. it lasted 3 days i think...very tiny little specks of tan cm and then iit just went away. i can only think of 2 things it could have been 1) i was on the tail end of taking amoxcillin for my uti....maybe it was a side effect? 2) mucus plug was forming and a bit came out?

don't if ever one is correct...but i don't know what else would cause it. it cleared up and hasn't been back since...and hopefully won't be :)

i uploaded a pic to CMP of my u/s from yesterday. hard to make out the little gummy bear but he/she is there!

9 years ago

So I went to the er last night just to be safe. And my cervix is closed and I wasnt bleeding when they checked it! They did an ultrasound and saw a sack and thats it no baby in there and I think thats normal for only being just over 5 weeks! I scheduled an appointment with my ob for tomorrow because they said I have something called perigestational hemorrhage or however its spelled! So idk whats going to happen :/

omg! are you ok???? let me know how your doing and how the appt goes!

i think your right about the u/s only seeing a sac at just 5 weeks.......i don't think you would see much till a bit further. I was 6 weeks 5 days when we did mine and it was SO hard to see.......the tech got a pic but it wasn't great.....my sister even admits she can really even see anything on my pic. I can because I saw it on the screen live in person....or else I might have a hard time believing too! lol

sending positive vibes!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo