Community post

Discussion

Patience is not a virtue!

I've been so good about the "rollar coaster" ride these last few months -- but months like these sure get the best of me.
This month, I started testing early - because I was getting different symptoms and signs than I usually do, which turn out to be JUST PMS. This month, it's the "lack of certain signs" that have my attention.
For example: Usually, a week and a half before my period, my boobs hurt. They're usually very tender. This month, they're different. I would feel (periodically and randomly) a internal pain but no heaviness, no tenderness. Also, I usually spot 2 or 3 days leading up to my period into the heavy flow. This time, nothing. My body usually cleanses itself right before the heavy comes on (which would be tomorrow) but this month, I'm constipated.
I'm tired. I'm anxious. I've been obessing (I can't help it) like a lunatic because I thought I saw a squinter (or two) and I can't get the "omg, could this be it" out of my head. I've been here before, where tomorrow feels like an eternity -- and I just pray that this is it. I find myself searching for other success stories like "bfn right up to missed period" kind of things just for hope.
I know I'm not alone out here ...

4 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

You are definitely not alone I brought the hcg strips and 20 came in one pack and from 7dpo I test every morning I no it was too early but could not help it I am going to try and wait on my cycle which is suppose to be here in 4,days

9 years ago

you are definitely not alone. I've been going crazy for the past week and a bit. I don't want to test because I dread seeing the BFN but I also don't have ANY of my regular PMS symptoms.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Keep your head up, we're all with you there! I've felt like a crazy person since about the 2nd month we were ttc. I'm an early tester too...every single month. I know we're not supposed to, but that doesn't stop me. And I think every little twinge and ache and mood swing is a sign, but then AF comes. I find myself on all kinds of message boards, trying to see if people with my symptoms ended up with a bfp. It definitely takes a toll emotionally, but I do find comfort in praying for peace, being thankful for the things I have now, and knowing that it will happen on God's timing and not when I think I'm ready.

User Image

9 years ago

Cay Cay ... you and I are very much the same. Thank you for your message. Here I am again ... in the last few days of my TWW -- but I have yet to test.
I had some spotting the past couple of days, and while that is typical "pre-sign" of AF's arrivial - it came much earlier (9dpo) and was brownish and very light pinkish. So of COURSE it HAD TO BE implantation bleeding THIS TIME. ha ha I let my mind get the best of me on a monthly basis. It's sad. This is only the 3rd month in a row that we've been really TRYING to conceive - but we've been having unprotected sex for a couple years now. I just want this so badly. so, so badly.

baby dust!

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo