Community post

Question

Implantation NOW? At 12DPO?!

This morning (12 DPO) I had another BFN. Became discouraged, as the stats show by now I should have at least a very faint positive. I'm tired of trying so hard to look for a line. I want to see one. Undoubtedly. It's so frustrating. Each month, I tend to spot around CD24 up to AF. Today is CD 26 and I experienced noticeable cramps around 3:45p. At 4p, I sneezed and felt like AF was here early. Hit the ladies and with a wipe, found a lot of brown-tinted CM. Not typical for me. Wondering if 12DPO is "too late" to implant ... or if that's exactly what I experienced. Time will tell.

1 Answer • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

Nope, 12dpo is not too late at all most implantation happens around 8-14dpo by my research for midwifery. Try testing on 14-15dpo as it takes at least 72hours for hcg levels to increase enough for a test to detect. Good luck

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo