Community post

Discussion

Looking for cycle buddies for TWW

View Full Post

Hello! This is our third month TTC and second month charting. I'm mostly sticking with natural supplements and monitoring temps for ovulation. I'll be starting B6 and pineapple cores after my fertile window/a temp spike User Image

83 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

61 - 70 of 83 Replies | Last Page

Well ladies, I am out. AF showed up yesterday.

I usually don't get to upset over these things, but I just feel like it's never going to happen. I really wish I didn't have to go to the fertility clinic to get pregnant but it's been over 2 years since I've been off birth control and still nothing and I've only got one more cycle before I turn the dreaded 35, which is like dooms day in ttc world...having a blue day over here ladies.

Hopefully things are looking better for you mkh1088! Any word?

8 years ago

Aw man sorry to hear! Chin up for next cycle!

No sign of AF yet. I usually start spotting at CD 27 and then get a full period two days later, but no sign of anything yet and I'm CD 29 today. I still feel like I'm out though.

8 years ago

mkh1088 - That sounds promising though! Have you tested? My fingers are crossed for you!!!!

8 years ago

Thanks!! I haven't I'm too scared! Lol....for some reason I feel like it's less of a bummer to see AF then a negative test. If AF doesn't show by Friday I will test.

8 years ago

nothing yet ladies...yesterday around 5pm I had literally one speck of brown CM when I wiped, so I figured AF was coming and put on a pantyliner, but nothing came of it yet. this is so weird.

8 years ago

My fingers are crossed for you!!!

8 years ago

thanks!!

8 years ago

my fingers are crossed too Mkh! this time period is so exciting, and it drives you nuts too doesn't it?! :)

8 years ago

omg it really does!! still nothing yet! maybe I just ovulated late though?

8 years ago

the body can be so mysterious... I hope you get a positive soon :)

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo