Community post

Discussion

8 DPO, well, maybe..

Between three apps (FF, Ovia and here-yes I'm becoming neurotic) I'm somewhere between 6-8 DPO, which is throwing symptom spotting way off. "Well, I'm 7dpo that's normal! If I'm 5dpo.. It's too early for that." AF is due on the 20th, which may as well be centuries from now.

Anyone else around the same TWW period? I have a box of Internet cheapies calling my name.

9 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 9 of 9 Replies

Hi,
I find ff is usually quite accurate. This site has quite a high setting for the coverline. The only way to make sure is to use an opk in the future, a positive opk followed by a temp rise will show ovulation has occurred. Try bd for a few days after the positive opk too and increase your chances.
As for symptom spotting, go for it! It's all part of the fun while ttc so don't focus on days past ovulation.
Good luck and hope you caught the egg

7 years ago

Well I guess I'm in the same place.I don't know when I ovulated but I do know today is my 24 CD of a regular 27-29 day cycle.
So are you having any symptoms yet?

7 years ago

Thanks Kerzie!

As far as symptoms, I've had sore nipples for about a week, some days in addition to tender breasts or them feeling heavy. Prior to TTC they used to get extremely tender before AF, and I would get severe cramps during ovulation and my heavy day. Last month was our first month trying, I had one single moment of cramping after BD during the ovulation window, and no cramps for AF, which ended up being a strange one! 2 days spotting maybe one day light, but only in the toilet, never filled a pad, and a couple of days of sporting after that. My cycle has been 3 days max for the past year or so, and prior to that, no longer than 4/5.

This cycle, though my breasts have been tender they haven't been as bad as they used to be in previous cycles. I have had very dull cramps off and on for most of this TWW, more noticeable since CD 24. I had heartburn earlier in the week as well. My temps have been dropping for the past 2 days, but ive been waking up with night sweats. Don't know if that can affect anything.

Sorry if that was long! Good luck to you.

7 years ago • Post starter

Eulalie

Sounds promising though.And I have no idea about temping but and all.But the rest of your symptoms seem to be good.

This is our 14th cycle ttc.And we have all our tests done.Good to go.Probably unexplained infertility.This cycle I had done my HSG as well.So if I don't conceive now, we ll go for an IUI the coming cycle.

I did have shooting prick pains probably on 6-7 dpo (ovulation based on the apps).I had to bend down for a couple of seconds.On and off for few mins.But then, that was it.No other symptoms at all except that I did feel exhausted for few days when I woke up.But even that has disappeared.

Good luck to you dear.Hope we have our December babies.

7 years ago

And hey longer the post, better the joy Eulalie.

I love to read !!!!

7 years ago

I started spotting last night, and this morning it was full on AF. Once again, nothing on my pad, but plenty in the toilet. So I'm out this month. This is the first cycle that has been under 30days since my Dec '14-Jan '15 cycle, which has made me a bit worried, but I won't fret too much. It's only the 3rd cycle of TTC, so I'm just going to try some new supplements before doing anything else. I've been avoiding cutting back on coffee, but I might have to haha. It has been a month since I've smoked or drank though.

I hope you're doing well and get your 2016 baby! Thank you so much for your support.

Oh I'm so sorry to hear that .And now I'm worried.I've started with the AF arriving kinda feeling.And I know the witch will come this cycle but I don't want to lose hope as well.
But my IUI preparation is something of excitement to me if I'm out this cycle.
All the best to you.And start having prenatal vitamins or so.Atleast a Folic acid tab would do.
I ll update if anything.

7 years ago

Aaaannnddd I'm OUT . She showed her face in the morning.
Well I'm excited I guess. IUI coming up.

7 years ago

I'm so sorry! It'll happen soon for you. Best of luck next cycle.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo