Community post

Discussion

Looking for cycle buddies for TWW

View Full Post

Hello! This is our third month TTC and second month charting. I'm mostly sticking with natural supplements and monitoring temps for ovulation. I'll be starting B6 and pineapple cores after my fertile window/a temp spike User Image

83 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 83 Replies | Last Page

@chinarose YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is so great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks for that link I'm going to check it out right away!

@mkh that is SO interesting...I guess you didn't find a definite answer then...as always there are many differences in information depending on who you ask... for example when I google searched 8DPO there were tons of boards with women proclaiming they got their BFP on that day- lol- such a tease!

7 years ago

nova - ugh yeah everyone is so different!! guess I just have to wait and see! I doubt I am going to be able to sleep well tonight knowing that I am planning on testing in the AM!

7 years ago

@mkh be sure to check out that link from chinarose- I don't know where I read that HCG doubles every 24 hours, its typically every 72 hours!!!!!!! Good luck to you !!!!!

7 years ago

72!! wow I thought it was 24-48....okay maybe I should wait to test Thursday if I got a negative yesterday??

7 years ago

well ladies 10 DPO and a -- still hopeful though... the isn't due for another week! also have a lot of cramping the past 2 days and *tmi* watery CM...not sure if those are good signs. I never cramp this far before AF.

how is everyone else??

7 years ago

Hi Ladies,
I hope you don't mind me jumping in. I am currently 8 dpo and on holidays (I have 8 weeks off while DH does not), so this tww thing has been SUPER long. Your stories and seeing someone already got a BFP has been a good way to pass time!

It hard to say how long we have been ttcing. I got off the pill March 2014 at age 32 and we decided to "see what happens", fully expecting to be pregnant within at least a year. I wasn't, so I went to my doctor and found out that I was terribly deficient in B12 (had some irregular super short cycles during this time). So my B12 levels got the all clear in Oct and my cycles have been a steady 28 days (give or take 24 hours) ever since. So maybe we can only call it 6-7 months of ttcing?

AF is due next Thursday, and like many of you have mentioned, I am tired of seeing the stark white BFN's so am hoping to wait until AF is late before I test....but we'll see how well that goes since I do have a little stock of dollar store cheapies on hand!

Is anyone having major symptoms? I started having dizzy/lightheaded spells lastnight and a crazy sense of smell, even though my nose is stuffy (like can smell when the lid of my kitchen garbage can has been lifted for even a second when I am in the living room).

7 years ago

welcome twwtoolong! to you!! no major symptoms going on here other than cramping pretty bad which never happens this far away from AF. also having some watery CM which is weird to me, but i guess everything can be considered weird when youre symptom spotting

7 years ago

Thanks mkh1088!
I think we are almost on the same cycle! I am 8DPO and AF is due May 18-19th! My fingers are crossed for you, I have nothing really in the cm department, if anything it's thick and creamy! Hopefully, it's a good sign for you, especially if it's different!

7 years ago

@mkh- I tested again today and got right there with ya! boo!! lol- i just couldn't help it. My phone app told me that I could test today so I rationalized (it's been 24 hrs! it could happen!)
Now its wait for spotting to NOT show up, and get a few days past anticipated light AF, and then I will let myself really get excited and go for another test! So...i'm at 10DPO now, and I'll have to wait until 15 PDO (monday) to get to that scenario. I'll find things to do to make the time fly!!

@twwtoolong- welcome! and good luck!
to answer your question- i've had a strange mild sore throat (don't know how that could be related), sore boobs (mostly undersides, totally could have been from working out/bra related)-..a few pimples, which usually happens around this time, but they seem early-

OH! and this is really weird- a flat-lined BBT chart- this is the 5th day of having a 97.7something temp, and I've been charting since last august. this has never happened...and from my research online is either totally encouraging OR not related at all! lol. of course. shrug.

Good luck everyone!!

7 years ago

Thanks NovaSummerStar - That sounds like it could be promising. If you have been tracking for that long than anything out of the ordinary could be a great sign!

I am 9dpo today and I don't have any boob tenderness yet (though I have had it majorly in the past and it's not resulted in pregnancy, so not a reliable symptom for me). My sense of smell is still crazy and yesterday ....sorry if this is TMI....I had heaps of lotiony cm after going for a walk (not sure if that is a good or bad sign, but very different for me).

Hope all is well with you ladies out there and that you all get your soon!!!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo