Community post

Discussion

And so it begins...1 DPO...anyone else?

View Full Post

lets share our experiences/symptoms during the TWW!

69 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 69 Replies | Last Page

Lots of cramping (the norm for me right about now) super tired (not the norm), and bloated. About the usual.

7 years ago

I'm with MK no too much going on don't want to get too excited. I did have some slight cramping last night and lower temps today but that could be anything I was sleeping with my mouth open so who knows!!

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

Morning ladies, how are we all feeling today?

8DPO still early to tell anything pretty tired this morning but then again it is Monday. I have this heaviness in my chest where I feel like I cant breath other than that the normal symptoms for around this time.

7 years ago

Heaviness in your chest could be a good sign! I'm tired this morning as well, but NOTHING like I was last week. Adulting was hard last week. Some extra cm and sore boobs. Mostly normal except for the cm. Wondering if DH and I should refrain from bd this week or if it doesn't matter one way or another....also wondering if we should use preseed or if normal (less expensive) lube is safe right now.

7 years ago

I think you should be ok to BD but I would stay away from the regular lube just incase. Preseed should be ok. I don't know if it will make any difference but better safe than sorry.

7 years ago

so after saying i was trying my hardest to wait I just broke down lol idk WHY i did this because it's so late in the day (5PM here) and im only 8 dpo and as you probably could have guessed it was a

BUT here's the weird thing...I dipped an ovulation test just for sh*ts and giggles and it was ALMOST positive?! what the heck ...I have a regular cycle between 28-30 days and the past two months I've been using OPKs I got a positive around CD 10-11 which would mean I ovulated on CD 12ish. This cycle I got a positive OPK on CD 10 and had ovulation spotting too!

anyone have any input?

7 years ago • Post starter

MKH- your probably having an estrogen rise, not 100% but you said its almost positive so I wouldn't worry too much over that.

7 years ago

but if you take another one or two and its positive you could be pregnant... just saying

7 years ago

Miam - thanks for your input! this TTC stuff is enough to drive a girl crazy!

7 years ago • Post starter

I have watched a lot of YouTube videos on OPK's being used at HPT, and it seemed different for everyone! Some preggo women have positives and others have negatives. And our bodies do weird and stupid things. Last year around this time I had 7 days of positive OPK's in a row. Try not to think too much into it and retest in a couple days.

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo