Community post

Discussion

And so it begins...1 DPO...anyone else?

View Full Post

lets share our experiences/symptoms during the TWW!

69 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 69 Replies | Last Page

thanks abbie!

7 years ago • Post starter

Seriously I font know about you but every month I say I going to not stress but I feel like I'm on here 24/7 or serachong other site could I be preg . Lol obsessed

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

Miam - LOL me too...I was dumb for taking the OPK because now I'm googling all over the place on it! I should be cooking dinner right now....

I'm in the same boat. How do people just forget about it, I feel like that's a myth. Freaking exhausted tonight, no get up and go at all. Super bloated too. I had an hsg this past month so it's like all my Pms symptoms are heightened and tying to trick me into getting my hopes up.

7 years ago

And lots of cramping.

7 years ago

ugh idk! Im crampy and bloated too and this dumb positive opk test is really throwing me for a loop. I think I just need to try and relax it could be anything!

Did you test today? I'm still sleepy and crampy, but I'm 99.9% sure I'm out this month. I get hopeful....and then look at DH SA and know that I need to bring it down several notches. Not to be a debbie downer, but I guess it's just easier this way?

7 years ago

I took another OPK this morning just because and it was a blaring positive. I'm too nervous to take HPT! I think I am going to tomorrow when I'll be 10 DPO, but I'm not counting on getting anything. Last time I had a BFP that ended in a chemical I didn't see anything faint until 13 DPO.

I get what you are saying. I am trying not to get worked up either. Feeling out this month too

That is very exciting though about the opk! I'm very interested to see how that turns out! :-)

7 years ago

9dpo and I am tired as well I feel so bad for DH every time I sit down I pass out! No BD for him. Let's just hope it's a sticky bean. Well after my last post yesterday I started getting waves of neasea. Super thirsty and starting to get crampy. My temps are still up hopefully they stay there. Not going to test til Sunday I don't want to get my hopes up for nothing.

This morning was weird I woke up to take my temp, and my heart was racing like I couldn't breath with my mouth closed I felt like I wasn't getting enough oxygen. So strange maybe that's something. Lol

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo