Community post

Discussion

Symptoms of pregnancy After Ectopic pregnancy

Hey gals,
Was wondering if anyone has had a ectopic pregnancy and 2 months after conceived again, and went on to have a healthy baby? And what were the symptoms in the early days prior to your BFP? I had a ectopic pregnancy March 14 of 2016 and went on to have my left tube removed along with my 7w4d old child. We had waited one cycle and this cycle I started checking the cervix. Which had indicated I ovulated april 30th of 2016. The symptoms I have are not to sharp of cramps but I can tell when they come and go. Mostly on the side my tube was removed (left) but from time to time I get it in my right side as well. I have very watery/white like CM and my cervix is high and kind of firm but very notably closed. I am 2 dpo and 12 days away from testing is it still to early theses cramps have been around since Friday and its Monday. I thought it was just ovulation pain but I'm done ovulating and the cramps are still present? Any advice from other who have experienced this and have conceived?
Thanks, Shyann

3 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hi, I am wondering what your outcome was. I just had an ectopic removed this past sunday :-( and want to try right away.

7 years ago

so sorry for those of you who have experienced any type of loss and ectopics. I had an ectopic pregnancy at the start of this year and wasn't allowed to TTC for three months after my HCG returned to 0 because I got the MTX shot and it depletes your body of folic acid. So I was really good and took my folic acid, vitamin d, and ate really well... now TTC again and am finding t so hard. Each month goes by I convince myself I am pregnant only to get that BFN. I'm a bit irregular and expecting AF anytime between tomorrow and next Wednesday - after next Wednesday I will consider myself late if AF doesn't show itself. Really hoping we get our BFPs. I've been having symptoms but then think I'm probably too early to experience symptoms if I am preggo and then think I am going nuts for even thinking this way. I hate what this is doing to me I am a nervous wreck!

7 years ago

Hey gals,
Update for you 3 months after my left tube being removed from my ectopic I am proud to say I conceived I just had my BFP on Aug 2nd! And I am currently 6 weeks today with no signs this is going to be another. I did in fact get on birth control for two months. Mono-lyao or however you spell it. But first baby doctor on the 17th!!! So don't lose hope it will happen. I think what helped my case was with irregular periods I never knew when I ovulated but I started cervix checking Google it if you don't know because it's kinda gross to explain. Lol but anyway much baby dust is going you way and hoping you also get you BFP SOON!!!

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo