Community post

Journal

CD 15, 2 dpo

I have been having mild like AF cramps on both sides. And slight twinges In what feels like my uterus. Cervix is high closed and soft. Breast feels heavy and fuller. Cm is white and super watery. 10 days til testing. Never had o cramps but experienced this, this cycle with my cervix noticeably high soft and open with tons of ewcm which I haven't ever been able to notice any other cycle. Could this be it?! The close of TTC my first child with one chemical pregnancy and one ectopic pregnancy. Having my left tube removed two months ago must have helped in some way? Is this The close of 1 year and 5 months TTC? Fingers crossed! Took conceive easy for a month and went to my OB she basicly said they were prenatals and I'm paying way to much just for prenatals. Changed to one a day prenatals purple bottle for 40$ instead of conceive easy bottle for 90$. Actively taking prenatals and drinking tons of milk!

0 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo